Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
28 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

Related question «Hotel selection»
Sanatorium Foros is open this season? We are going to Crimea in September. Looking for options.
Sanatorium Foros is open this season? We are going to Crimea in September. Looking for options.
Translated automatically from Russian. View original
Subscribe
4 subscribers  • asked 2015-08-199 years ago
Answers  •  7
plutos, on the site of the sanatorium it is written “In the season of 2015, the sanatorium Foros does not accept vacationers”
http://www.foros-crimea.com/
Thank you, Foros is canceled, I didn't like the reviews. We will search further
Look as an option "Park-hotel" Marat "in the village of Gaspra. We were there in 2011. I liked everything, I would go back there again, although the reviews are not very good either. Rooms and buildings, as they say, the former "scoop", but in the bathroom everything was new, clean, the rooms are small for 2 people just right, it’s cramped for three, old parquet, furniture, but the refrigerator and TV worked well.Choose buildings 1 and 2 (former 5 and 6), although there are also improved rooms. Beautiful pool, cable car to the beach, from the room to the sunbed on the beach 15 minutes. We only had breakfasts, now the price includes lunches, there is a good "Dining Room" outside the territory Marat "is more expensive, in general there is where to eat. Good location of the hotel, near a bus stop (15 minutes and the Swallow's Nest, 20 minutes in the other direction the cable car to Ai-Petri", further the village of Miskhor and Alupka, to Yalta about 50 minutes) Whether I do not know any treatment is necessary to you, but any procedures there were.
Thank you. We have two two-year-old kids, we choose the best vacation for them
If you need treatment, consider the Dnepr and Ukraina sanatoriums next to Marat, I don’t know what they offer, there are also a lot of complaints in the reviews about them, but some like it, and the place here is not bad. If nothing fits here, then pick up in the Miskhor area. Well, if you don’t need treatment, but just relax and go on excursions, then I am for the “Park Hotel Marat”, especially since there is not much time to choose until September.
It is better with children in the village of Miskhor, there are smaller pebbles, although in "Marat" on the beach there are awnings and deck chairs and a cable car for descending and ascending to the beach with children, that's what you need.
Thanks
Answer other questions about Sanatorii Foros 4*
Add photo
Photo uploaded
All questions
UAE
more