Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
10 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

Related question «Hotel selection»
price
Hello! Can you tell me, please, how much is a double room of the standard category, or a junior suite? What is included in the price? Thank you!
Translated automatically from Russian. View original
Subscribe
3 subscribers  • asked 2011-02-0213 years ago
Answers  •  5
laens, at the moment the cost of a standard is 300 UAH, a suite is 450 UAH, the price includes comfortable accommodation in excellent rooms + high-class staff service. Closer to summer, prices will rise, but you will be able to visit our equipped beach for free (transportation 2 times a day back and forth), a heated outdoor pool will open. The restaurant and sauna are available all year round for a fee.
Thank you! And in June (1.06-14.06) how much will it be, at least approximately? And when do you need to book?
Hello Laens!
June prices: standard-800 UAH, junior suite-1000 UAH. I can also offer you a room, comfort category for 600 UAH for this period (similar to the standard, but on the first floor)
A third of the rooms have already been booked by our guests who used to have a rest + applications are being received for the May holidays and summer months. Book in advance - you can't go wrong.
There will be questions - call on mobile or skype, I will be happy to help.
Sincerely, Vitaly.
tel.: +38 0970 88 55 88
tel.: +38 066 080 78 87
e-mail: [email protected]
???????
heliostour????? - What did you mean)))
Answer other questions about Villa Foros 3*
Add photo
Photo uploaded
All questions
UAE
more