8.5 Rooms
8.5 Service
9.0 Cleanliness
2.3 Food
9.0 Amenities
Guest house "Villa Reoli" is located on the seashore.More →
 •  traveled 10 years ago
Rating 10.0
Friends advised. Placed immediately. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. We lived for 40 days like in paradise. The hosts Oleg and Natalia are very friendly and friendly PEOPLE. The staff is hardworking and friendly. I advise everyone to visit this Paradise in Foros!!!!!!!! ! … More ▾ Friends advised. Placed immediately. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. We lived for 40 days like in paradise. The hosts Oleg and Natalia are very friendly and friendly PEOPLE. The staff is hardworking and friendly. I advise everyone to visit this Paradise in Foros!!!!!!!! !
 •  traveled 12 years ago
Rating 10.0
The sea is a miracle, the Petrel flies nearby, The beach is good, there is a place to moor. But loons don't moan here! They have access to pleasure, to profit from someone else's thing. Storm! Storm is coming soon! And yet expensive. … More ▾ The sea is a miracle, the Petrel flies nearby,
The beach is good, there is a place to moor.
But loons don't moan here!
They have access to pleasure, to profit from someone else's thing.
Storm! Storm is coming soon!
And yet expensive.
 •  traveled 12 years ago
Rating 8.0
Great family vacation, everything is thought out to the smallest detail. Very clean, comfortable and well maintained. … More ▾ Great family vacation, everything is thought out to the smallest detail. Very clean, comfortable and well maintained.
 •  traveled 13 years ago
… More ▾
 •  traveled 13 years ago
Rating 9.0
I liked it, I advise you to go next year, they will put the Pool)))) The beach is super, but there are few cafes and clubs in Foros, it was a little bit boring... . … More ▾ I liked it, I advise you to go next year, they will put the Pool)))) The beach is super, but there are few cafes and clubs in Foros, it was a little bit boring... .
 •  traveled 15 years ago
Rating 9.0
nice and cozy. but expensive : ) … More ▾ nice and cozy. but expensive : )

No questions
yet
Ask a question about the hotel
to experts and get answers
in the next few hours.
HOTEL EXPERTS
Representative hotels
‹ Hotel Villa Reoli 3*
Attractions
Foros Church
Crimea, Foros
Story, architecture, religion

Гостевой дом "Вилла Реоли" находится у самого берега моря.

In a hotel

Собственный пляж, сауна, террасы для отдыха и барбекю.

Description of rooms

Каждый номер имеет свой персональный дизайн.

In the rooms

Сплит-системы кондиционирования, электрические, холодильники, микроволновые печи, электрические плиты, стиральные машины, телевизоры (спутниковое TV), душевые кабины.

The address Крым, пгт. Форос, ул. Терлецкого 4-А
Phones: +38 (095) 364-57-35
FAQ