Questions about PragueCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Prague
taxi/transfer or train on chaise longue?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good day to all ! I have a question . I am a citizen of one of the post-Soviet republics, but with a permanent residence in Ukraine. I study and work officially, I no longer keep money in the bank, although before that there were 2 accounts (currencies and national). I met a girl on the Internet and she invites me to visit her. I will stay with her, but I don’t know where to start and what documents for a trip to Prague on an individual basis. Please tell me where to start.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon, I would like to go to rest in Prague. To be honest, we want to go ourselves without all kinds of excursions (that is, "savage"). To be honest, I want you to tell me where to start and how to organize everything correctly. Thank you very much in advance for your help.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 15 answers
We are driving and we need parking
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
we go by our car, a company of 10 cars, we need hotels with parking
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello everybody. We are going with friends for 3-4 days in Prague. Does it make sense for such a short time? And how to organize a trip: which hotel? what to watch? where to eat? All previous trips were standard: travel agency-Turkey/Egypt-all paid for :). Now it's a little scary to go by yourself :) I would really appreciate your advice!
14 years ago  •  9 subscribers 26 answers
And is it possible to book it in advance or do you need to buy on the spot, what if there are no tickets?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going to Prague at the end of May, I've never been a savage.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 9 answers
We went to the Czech Republic by bus tour (Kyiv-Krakow-Prague). I liked everything, but it's a pity to waste time moving. Tell me how to travel to Prague inexpensively. Thanks!
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers