Questions about BavaroHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Bavaro
Good afternoon friends! My question is how many floors are in the buildings? Which floor is drier and without bed bugs? Where is the best place to stay? Experienced travelers please advise... Thank you in advance.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello. Tell me, in this hotel, is there a restaurant where in the morning and throughout the day you can eat near the ocean with a view of it? As in Melia and Grand bahia princec bavaro. And tell me more, how to check in with a 100% chance that there will be an ocean view? At the same time, without overpaying for a ticket, can some tea be left at check-in? Who faced share. Or maybe someone who works there is ready to pay extra on arrival in the region of $ 50 for 2 pairs.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, what is the difference between bavaro, premier and punta cana? Which is better?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Sobiraemsja poexatj v Dominikanu, predlozili otelj Bahia Principe i Bahia Esmeralda. Kakoj otelj vibratj i v cem raznica?zaranee Spasibo za pomosj!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 9 answers
The travel agency offers this hotel, but maybe there is a hundred better ... I want a hotel without children, with imported alcohol in only clusive, a disco, whatever it is, the sea is good ... Rooms preferably with a jacuzzi on the balcony, what would you advise?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
We took vouchers to Iberostar Punta Cana 5 * is it possible on the spot for extra. fee (in what amount) to arrange a check-in at the Iberostar Bavaro? $300 difference if booked online.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
And I also heard that you need to take an adapter or is it better to buy it there?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Are drinks free or paid in a la carte restaurants?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon, evening, morning everyone. We are going to the Dominican Republic for the first time, Honeymoon Spa Suite rooms, you can find out: 1. the wife took out the brain with a hairdryer, you need to take or eat in the room; 2. Are there euro sockets; 3. Do you take a mask, fins, snorkel or are these little things included in the service? 4. What about the Internet, where is WI-FI? 4. Where are these numbers located and what can you say about them in general. We're going in November.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Judging by the photo, there are boats right behind the buoys on the beach. Is it along the entire beach related to this hotel, is this the situation?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Here in the reviews they wrote about rooms on the ground floor, with access to their own pools, gardens, someone has a jacuzzi on the balcony, and someone has a room, tell us what kind of rooms? Which number is different and which one would you recommend?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
I have been going to this hotel since January 11th. Maybe it's better to take a bungalow?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 19 answers
Ours is 4 years old, flying in December.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
How much do hotels in the DOMINICAN take at check-in, a deposit?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
How is the rest there now? According to the reviews of people who have been there before (1-1.5 years ago), they are rude and do not clean the rooms.
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Who rested in the Panoramic Suite, did you like it and where are they located?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
is it worth overpaying for a premium club, they wanted to buy a panorama suite
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, does the hotel provide special rooms and a mini present (as in other hotels) for newlyweds? Is this a good place for a honeymoon? Sincerely, Ann.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Which hotel to choose Bavaro Princess or Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe? We are traveling together with my husband, we want a good clean sea, beach, green area and, of course, service.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hi guys! Tell me please?! we are going to this hotel in August, we read a lot of reviews and it seems like there are some non-European sockets in the Dominican Republic and you need to take adapters. Please tell me, if so, what are they? Thanks for the answer.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
How can you iron clothes? How to charge your phone?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I'm going to go with my daughter (9 years old). How about a children's holiday. What language do they speak with children in children. club. Do I have a baby in Russian. Do children swim in the ocean?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
If we are traveling with two adult children (13 and 19), is it possible to take a family room or two doubles??? The operator told us that he could not guarantee that we would be accommodated with such large children in a family one. They settle only with small ones.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
there are hotels barcelo bavaro palace lux and there is barcelo bavaro palace (t) lux
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
we are going for the new year. and how they celebrate n.g.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
My husband and I are planning a tour to the Dominican Republic from January 2 to 13, staying at the Be Live Grand Bavaro 5 * (ex.Oasis) hotel. Tell me what kind of hotel it is, otherwise they write different things and I doubt it a little .. We are offered full meals, is it worth taking food at the hotel or is it better to eat outside? And what about the weather in January? Thanks
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 7 answers
Show more »