Questions about Punta CanaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Punta Cana
Or what did you manage to shove into that safe?
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Has anyone stayed at the Rio Republica hotel after the quarantine? I would like to know about food (buffet or service), swimming pools (free or limited), beach (cleaned or not), evening show (conducted or not)? Is it worth visiting this hotel this year or not?
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We really enjoy our stay in the Dominican Republic. In 2019, we rested at the hotel "Rio Republic", were very pleased with this hotel. We are going to visit it again in 2021. We fly during the high season (December). We book the tour in advance, six months in advance (in summer). I wanted to know all the innovations introduced by the hotel. Meals (buffet), is it still the same? And the feature of this hotel, the dispensers in the rooms, are they functioning? If not, please give approximate dates. Thanks in advance, family from Russia.
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Che then, I have doubts about wi fi in the Dominican Republic Catalonia Bavaro Beach 5 *, it says IS, who was write.
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me, please! Which hotel is better and what exactly? Tell me, please, the pros and cons of these hotels!!!
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good day. Please recommend a good cheap hotel. Requirements: good beach, good food (fresh juices, fruits, etc.), not killed rooms.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
We want to fly to this hotel, but after the reviews we began to doubt. And on nutrition: no one writes anything about seafood, juices.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to fly in June to the Dominican Republic in Punta Cana, and are already confused in choosing a hotel. Please tell me which hotel to choose. Any information will be glad. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello. Were in the Dominican Republic 3 times, 2 times in Grand Bahia Princepe Bavaro and 1 time in Melia Caribe Tropical. Grand Bahia Princepe Bavaro - the last time there was not a real number of people and there is no desire to fly there anymore. The question is, which hotel can I go to yet, where the service is not lower than these, but not more expensive than Melia to be. Maybe someone was in these hotels and then flew to another, where they liked it no less, and maybe more. The price of Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe, which many recommend, for 12 nights now exceeds 220 thousand - this is not affordable for us. I am looking for something within 170k. Thank you.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
We are flying in January. Will there be winds?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Nice beach, no seaweed. Good territory.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Help me choose a hotel or area where to look at the hotel I want a good entry into the water, a well-groomed beach without waves and without algae traveling with a 3 year old Desirable - green area, living creatures (such as flamingos, etc.) - welcome I look at the beaches of Bavaro - they are scolded because of the algae ...-(( my husband will kill me if I bring him to the "swamp" help gentlemen!! thanks a lot in advance!!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
we newlyweds want entertainment discos and shows. we don’t know which hotel to choose Barcelo Bavaro Beach & Convetion Center or Melia Caribe Tropical ????? please tell me)))
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 10 answers
How is the supply of the world compared to the Red Sea?
5 * hotel, so that everything is beautiful, unforgettable and not crowded.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me a new (or well-preserved, in terms of room stock) hotel for families with children, with good cuisine. And I would very much like an interesting territory (fish, peacocks, etc., like in caribe club princess).
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We want to go to the Dominican Republic on a honeymoon trip from June 9 for 10 days. I want a big clean beach, greenery and not to be bored. Please advise. Maybe Gran Bahia Principe Esmeralda?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Guys, please help. We are going to the Dominican Republic for diving. What resort and hotel do you recommend? So that the reef or gorges, or sunken ships are not very far from the coast. We consider, of course, preferably Punta Cana, but variations on the theme are possible)) We will be very grateful!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, I plan to relax in the Dominican Republic with my husband in January, please tell me a normal 4 *, so that the beach and palm trees are clean and cool, and the hotel does not upset, well, at a price that would not be very expensive)))
Has anyone with small children rested in the Dominican Republic, I want to ask baby food (mashed potatoes in jars) is sold near the hotels ???? Or can you take it with you, smuggle it through customs, they won’t stop it ??
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
What is the security in the room.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
My husband and I liked this hotel, but there are very few reviews for this hotel. Someone writes that Russians are always accommodated in a nearby four-star hotel, that the rooms are very old and scary, but in the photographs it is beautiful. First of all, I am interested in food, whether it is spicy or not, whether there is a bar on the beach, whether there is animation, a disco and what they are. What contingent of vacationers prevails and what language is mainly communicated at the reception. Thank you in advance
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »