by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Egypt
Check-in - early January.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Are young people bored?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me how in the hotel with drinking water and in the rooms, you can drink as much as you want or somehow according to the schedule and certain doses?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
How about baby food???
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
please, who was there and likes to swim for a long time - do you need fins with you? With a mask and snorkel, it’s clear - you need it. But to drag fins behind you or not is not clear.
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
I understand that there are children's slides on the territory of this hotel. And in the territories of other hotels adults. Is it possible to use adult slides for vacationers in this hotel. And in general, what are the advantages of this "five" in comparison with other "fours" (besides the fact that this hotel is on the first line)
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Interested in whether the disco works, like I heard that it is already closed. Where else can you go to relax in the evening. How are the youth? Are there many Russians?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to this hotel from 21.01-2.02.2011 with my husband and child 4 years old. Who will rest in this hotel with children, join us. P.S. We really hope that the weather will pamper us
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, has anyone used the services of the SPA Salon, is it possible to bargain with them? How much can they reduce the amount?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more