Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
91 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Thank you.
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Urgently!!! Tell me, how is Sinbad aqua? And how is the weather in February, thanks in advance.
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to stay in this hotel. I would like to know about the hotel
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
What can you tell? [email protected]
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
In general, I specifically got confused in these SINDBADS !!! People!!! Can you please tell me...if we booked the Aqua Resort...whether it will be possible to stay in the Aqua Hotel and vice versa...and where is it better in the end...we are going with children..but no one can explain..reviews all sites are different ... some say .. that the Aqua Resort is newer ... others that the Aqua Hotel is newer ... in the tour company they don’t really know anything either ...% And about the aqua park ... in our travel company they assure us .. that tourists are not brought to the hotel for an excursion to the aqua park ... but in the reviews it’s different ... but we don’t want to go to the anthill ... but we want to to SINDBAD!!!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 9 answers
On October 16, 2010, my son and his girlfriend flew to Egypt (the tour was bought in Atlas, and they seem to be in Paradiseservice / There were problems with the check-in. Instead of providing a separate 2-bed room, the guys were put in a room with other unfortunates. So far they say that for 4 days ( and this is out of 10!!!).But something is hard to believe.What to do?how to force the hotel to fulfill its obligations?If it doesn’t work out, is it possible to somehow get compensation
14 years ago  •  9 subscribers 106 answers
All questions
UAE
more