Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
69 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
There are no recent reviews at all. The price pleases for the next flights. Who can tell me about this hotel? It's embarrassing that even Tia is more expensive)) Thank you!
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Pegasus recommends these three options. What to choose for mom and daughter 5 years old? Thanks for answers)
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! I'm going in mid-April to the Sonesta Pharaoh 5 * hotel Please tell me someone changed the standard room to a bungalow and how much does it cost ??? Many thanks in advance to everyone!
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! My name is Solony Denis and Peremibida Irina, we are newlyweds and we are going to your hotel to celebrate our holiday. We booked a room in your hotel from 10.09-17.09.2014 DBLseaview / poolview .We read in the reviews that the hotel provides a compliment for honeymooners, we would also like to get impressions of the hotel, rest and country. Check our data in your database Solonyi Denys/Peremybida Iryna
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it two rooms or one? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Is there wi-fi in the hotel, how much is it? Is there an internet cafe?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
It is possible to buy children's sand sets, how much does it cost and is there a children's chamber pot in the room? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Advise which hotel is better to choose for a family holiday with a child of 2 years?
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I bought a ticket, I didn’t have to choose - a holiday date. I read the reviews and I'm just shocked. My daughter is 7 years old, can she swim now, as I understand it, the children's pool without heating, without slides?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Who was in the fall of 2011 in Soneste, please answer, were there many Arabs on vacation? We rested in July 2011 because of the influx of Arabs was just a nightmare!!! Vacation was ruined! before that, I had rested in Soneste many times and was very pleased.
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 18 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more