TOP-5 experts Hurghada
by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Hurghada
5 years ago  •  11 subscribers 15 answers
Tell me, who knows, is it better to pay in pounds or dollars (small purchases, tips, etc.)? Or is there no point in bothering with the exchange? And if it still makes sense, then where can you exchange profitably? Thanks!
8 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
From which bank and how to send money to Armenia
8 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Good evening everyone. Tell me, we could not exchange a large bill for a smaller one. There are 100, 50, 5 dollars. Tell me, on the territory of the hotel, they can break a bill at the reception, and if you buy something there, do they give change? And in general, advise, maybe they will exchange at the airport in Egypt, or is this not practiced there either? (( I read that it is desirable to have 1 dollar each so that tips can be given ... but in Ukraine we have a tension with exchanges ((((
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
In Sharm, they got into a situation where they regretted that they took all the money and documents with them. How reliable are the safes at the reception in Hurghada? Will they leave with a "nose?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Green money (cash) to carry only on the first days of rest? Can the rest be changed at the hotel? How is it safer and more profitable?
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
Can you please tell me if I need to exchange dollars for pounds in order to make purchases at Senzo Mall? And what about the pricing policy? Expensive ?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
The visa fee of $ 15 seems to have been introduced only for the summer, or what? How is the situation now and will it change by May?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
They say that all travel agencies count at 8.15, and if you pay in dollars. then they ask for a surcharge of the difference. Is it necessary to pay for a one-year-old child. They say a surcharge of 50 bucks at the airport for the flight, but they say to pay to the agency. Maybe I'm not catching up, but the impression is that they want to ... fuck
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Can I exchange dollars for pounds at the hotel or upon arrival at the airport?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me which currency is better to change in Egypt Euro or Dollar ????
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 13 answers
Urgently need to change rubles to pounds or dollars, tell me where it can be
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
last time I spent a vacation in Sharm, and they did it very profitably, I took a plastic card with money with me, and withdrew cash from the bank's ATM. rubles were automatically converted at a very favorable exchange rate into pounds. commission in rubles 100 re, and all) then considered that it was more profitable than at the airport even. and most importantly more comfortable. (or is there an ATM at the Golden Five Paradise?)
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Is it profitable to withdraw pounds through a card, what is the exchange rate
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
And then it says currency exchange, but is there an ATM?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I’m going to NG, tell me please, is it worth changing dollars to local currency, if so, where is it better to change?
I will be in Egypt for the first time. Tell me where you can exchange large dollar bills for small ones?
13 years ago  •  13 subscribers 13 answers
Hello. Please tell me there is a safe at the reception and where there are exchangers nearby.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Total
native
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
tour 10/24/10, we don’t know what to buy there for sure
14 years ago  •  11 subscribers 23 answers
How safe is it to use the safe at the reception? Who used, did not steal anything?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Hello! We are going to this hotel on the trail. week. Tell me please, we are bringing dollars with us, where can I exchange them for favorable rates for pounds? And is it worth it at all? What is the course now? We are going to Egypt for the first time and it is difficult to understand. Thanks in advance!
14 years ago  •  12 subscribers 16 answers
Is it possible to change currency at the hotel? Which course to follow? Does the hotel have an ATM to withdraw money with a plastic card (visa)?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
And also is it possible to leave at the reception or in the safe in the room. Share tips.
15 years ago  •  14 subscribers 19 answers
Hello everyone, I'm going on vacation and I want to clarify: how things are going with the exchange of money this year. I heard that different banks have appeared and now the dollar exchange rate is not the same everywhere, as it was in previous years. Thanks
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Where is the best place to exchange dollars? What dignity is better to take with you? In what currency is it better to pay: local or dollars?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 10 answers