Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
60 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Can you please tell me if tennis courts were built on the territory of the hotel? If yes - how much equipment rental. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it possible to buy a mask, fins, slippers for corals at the hotel? and what prices
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good day to all! Can you please tell me who was recently in the hotel, are there any changes? The last review was written almost a year ago. I am traveling with a girl, we are 19 years old. We were looking for a hotel for snorkeling. Is this hotel suitable? Does the general political situation in the country strongly affect the resort areas?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 21 answer
Until now, since February, in search of a tour on all sites, I have observed that the sale of tours to Fantazia Resot has been suspended, and Pegasus, who was almost the only one who drove to Marsa Alam directly to their airport, removed the Sarsa Alam resort from the search. Who knows what is connected with and when sales will resume. Would love to go back this winter...
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
We went to Sharm, because we didn’t manage to swim normally there, near the shore, the entrance to the sea is very shallow only from Pantone, and because of the tides and strong currents, it was possible to swim only 1-2 hours a day, the rest of the time was not allowed. And how in this hotel, in October you can swim all day or not?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
We fly to Fantasia on Tuesday, the first time in Egypt. Are you hesitant to take your laptop with you?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 20 answers
I'm going to go to this hotel after the new year, at the beginning of January, I also want to visit Luxor! Tell me, how is it not cold there in January? Can you recommend any other place?
15 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
Reviews
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more