by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Marsa Alam
Tell me, please, at the end of the month we are going to the Aurora Bay Marsa Alam hotel, we want to visit Luxor, where would you advise buying an excursion, what are the prices and how long will the journey take? Are they transported through Hurghada or on a different route?
2 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
P.S. How much should a trip to Abu Dabab by sea (~ 15 km)?
4 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
We want to get there on our own, without a guide. To swim slowly and meet, if you're lucky, turtles)))
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
Good afternoon friends! We need the help of experienced travelers: we are planning a trip to Concord Marine, we want to get to other bays on our own: Abu Dabab, Marsa Mubarak, Sharm el Lyuli, Igla. Please, give me the contacts of a decent taxi driver who will take you back and forth from the hotel and will not rip off like a sticky. If you know, then tell me the approximate price for a taxi. And yet, the entrance to these bays is paid? If yes, how much does it cost. I would be very grateful to everyone who answers.
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Friends, tell me please what excursions can I visit? Where is it better to take excursions and what is the approximate cost?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon! Can you tell me if there are horse riding tours in the desert from this hotel?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Heard about the bay of Abu Dabab, I would like to visit it. Do they offer a tour from Resta? Tour cost? What is included in the tour, duration of the tour and what to take with you?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
we choose this city, Marsa Alam, just for the sake of an excursion to Aswan. tell me please, if there are excursions from Aswan and from the hotels of Marsa Alam? what is the cost in tour operators? Is it possible to buy such an excursion to Aswan from local tour operators, what is the cost?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Can you tell me if there are any tours offered by the hotel? Or only from the tour operator?
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 22 answers
On wikimapia, right opposite Marsa, the Dolphin House reef and the very small Habili Marsa Alam are indicated ... Well, the House of Dolphins seems to offer excursions ... Who was there? How is it in general, worth a visit?!
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
Even I forgot what conditions are offered there for an excursion to Abu Dabab !? How much time, what to take with you besides equipment, what is included in the paid services, etc. In general, where to run and where to swim;)
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 14 answers
Particularly interested in Abu Simbel! Does it happen without Aswan? Or just 2 days? Are there "street agencies" near the hotel?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
I'm interested in ABU SIMBEL, and the ASUAN DAM ... as an impression of the excursions.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I'm thinking of going to Holiday Beach in March and, as for the first time in Egypt, I would also like to see the pyramids. Or is it better to choose Hurghada?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers