Questions about Sahl HasheeshPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sahl Hasheesh
How many restaurants?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
The hotel has a dress code at meal times. This rule applies to both breakfast and lunch, or just dinner. What exactly can you wear there?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I have read many good reviews about this hotel. Booked a tour. I watched the video and was upset: it seems there is such boredom. Is there really nothing but excellent service, nothing either on the beach or near it? My husband was interested in fishing and diving, but I was interested in at least a minimum of entertainment. We'll probably die of boredom...
How can you have fun here? We like the hotel very much, we want to go, but we know that it is calm.
Greetings to all tourists. We fly to this hotel with my husband (young couple) on 08/10/13. According to reviews, the hotel is very decent! How are things going with entertainment? Is there a bar in the main building and on the beach???
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Is there a diving center on site? In 2012 he was and that she did not see him. On some photos and in the description of the hotel it says - a diving center. So I don’t understand, has he appeared there since 2013? or is it a duck?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Request to everyone who was in the Citadel, or just knows the answer. 1. Do they make natural coffee in the lobby bar, beach bars, main restaurant? A very important question for a wife who drinks natural coffee / cappuccino in the morning and throughout the day. Is it free with UAI? 2. Regarding food and seafood. As I understand it, only a seafood restaurant is paid. Do other restaurants serve seafood such as: shrimp, squid, octopus, sea cocktails? 3. Do you serve packaged juices in the main restaurant and beach bars? Specifically interested in mango juice. 4. Is there a free/paid computer service at the hotel? I want to transfer photos of the underwater world from one card to another, through a computer. 5. Explain in more detail about the work of restaurants and their menus. Thanks everyone
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
I would like to know if there are good instructors and equipment for quality training???
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
I'm putting together a wardrobe. Tourists write that the restaurants of this hotel, especially a la carte, have a dress code. Well, somehow shoes with heels suggest themselves to the dress. But again, they write that walking on them in this hotel is not comme il faut, you can break your legs on the coral "sidewalks". What, and I won’t get to the restaurant from the building? Don't take it at all?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Were in Pyramis 1.5 years ago. The animation was done by Jumbo's team. What animation is now in this hotel?
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Is it possible to get a VIP bracelet for an additional fee? And how different is it from the usual?
I would like to know the average price tags for dishes and how many times you can visit it (with or without an appointment)
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
15.06-23.06 rested with a friend in this hotel. I am looking for a woman not tall, pretty, fair hair, short haircut, dances beautifully. my mailbox is [email protected]
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Who was in this hotel. Write if the bracelets are cut off after the room is returned at 12 o'clock and is it served with lunch? We have children with us, so I wanted to know for sure. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Those who came to rest with a child or children, how did you spend your time? In the morning at sea, then lunch, after dinner the child sleeps (I mean a small child), and what's next ...? After 5 p.m. you can’t go to the sea, there moray eels and sea urchins go out to sea, until what time can you play in the children's pool or on the playground? Yes, and it gets dark there early at 19h.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Who rested in this hotel, tell us about the zoo: - Big or small zoo? Are there many animals there? which? - is there an entrance fee?
We are flying to Egypt on March 21, I would like to know if there are any riots in the resort areas. It's scary to go with children to where they shoot.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Is there a reef and living creatures - what to see with a mask?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
is the market far from the hotel? where to go to the disco?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is there an artist in the hotel? i.e. portrait painter, who saw it? Very necessary !!!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
How's the sushi? We read that the restaurant is paid, it's sad. I would like to know more about this
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good day to all! Please tell me how to get from Sal Shashish to Hurghada? on what transport and approximate cost.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
I read on the Pegas website that there is a dress code in a la carte restaurants. People who were there, explain in what form they will not let us in there. Thanks
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I dream of diving ... I swam only with a mask ... tell me who is more experienced
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
Show more »