Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
178 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
I will be in Sharm Sh. in March from 6-13 where and with whom can I play football? There is no football in my hotel...
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Thank you all in advance for your information! Question for tourists who have diving experience. Where is the best place to order? Operator or near the hotel? Price? Where is the best place to dive? Are there any contraindications? Who has a similar experience in the Melia or Tirana hotel area? Last time we rested in Tirana, unfortunately we didn’t intend to dive, this time I really want to try it! Thanks again.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! I am considering this hotel as an option. Interested in an objective review of the food, what was edible ?, is it possible to have something to eat between breakfast and lunch? Are there shops (market) close to the hotel to walk to? A la carte restaurants - pay-quality? Thanks!
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
I read several reviews but did not understand whether it is possible to pour tea and coffee in the hall for dinner at HB. And also some write about bottled water in the room, although the majority of people complain about its absence.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
All questions
UAE
more