Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
42 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Is it really so boring in this hotel? They say that there is live music, a disco. And about alcohol. Does ALL serve cocktails, whiskey, cognac, or do you have to buy it all?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Hyatt at the end of January, in one of the reviews I read that wine and beer at lunch and dinner, one glass in hand, but the number of repetitions is not limited. Is this true? And what is the approximate cost of cocktails at the hotel?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
flying on HB. how much is a cup of tea for breakfast? And how much is a bottle of water?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We fly to the HYATT REGENCY TABA HEIGHTS 5 hotel using the HB system. Tell me on the territory of the hotel, is there a store where you can buy a bottle of water 1-1.5 liters? And what is the cost of a bottle of water? Will it be very expensive? After all, apart from hotels there is nowhere to go to shop. And according to HB - drinks for dinner are paid. And another question. Can you buy coral slippers and a snorkel on site? Answer quickly who knows, otherwise we will fly out in a week!
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! I wanted to clarify - is it possible to buy a tour to the hotel according to the al system??
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me where near this hotel and in general in that area there are good reefs
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! Please tell me those who have recently been in this hotel, what does this system actually include? What drinks and where can you drink during for free? and did anyone take a standard room, far from the sea? otherwise we are thinking of going to him or to Marriott. when I was in Hyatt in 2007 there was also an AL system. now it is not sold to Russia. thanks in advance.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
And how to bring it into the hotel?_ In Sharm, everything bought outside the hotel was confiscated and worn in the backyard.
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
(drinks? sunbeds\\mattresses, etc.? minibar (is water paid or not?), bathrobes, slippers) and how much does it cost to eat on average for two? Is it better to eat in the hotel or outside? the cost of drinks (water, beer, wine...)?udu very grateful for your answers!!! Thanks in advance! B
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
All questions
UAE
more