Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
43 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
this is not the first time in Egypt and I somehow managed without them before, but I read the reviews and many write that such slippers are very necessary in Taboo ...
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
And what about style in general? Is there a dress code, or who is in what in European style?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
We choose a hotel with a sandy sunset and a coastal sandy strip at least waist-deep. This is important for a 2 year old. How is it at Taba Intercontinental? Found in the reviews "but the entry into the sea leaves much to be desired, (only in slippers)." Who was there - please answer.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Has anyone stayed in the terras room? Advise whether it is worth overpaying for it? Thank you.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I want to go there in October-November, I can’t find prices for this hotel anywhere. I want to go, my husband and child 1.7 months
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Deep there or not, because I want to go with my mom, but she can't swim. It is very important that it is not very deep and that you can "splash" in the water without any problems. And one more question, since you have never been to Egypt, in what months is it better to go there, so that it would not be VERY hot, but also not very windy and cool? Thank you if someone writes.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more