Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Costa Brava
We are traveling with a child, so it is very important
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
does the room have air conditioning and fridge
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! after Egypt, prices in Spain are slightly straining. Please specify what to do with rugs and towels. Do you have to pay extra for beach things or can you bring your own?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
What to bring from home to the beach?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! I have never vacationed in Spain. Please advise an economical hotel (not a family one). Territory is welcome. Interested in the area of ​​Lloret de Mar. Also ready to consider other resorts in Spain. We are planning a trip for the second half of June, the budget is 30-35 thousand rubles.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 14 answers
Food, is there a hair dryer, refrigerator in the room. Pool. how to get to Barcelona?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
did not find any comments about the hotel
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
pension tour to Luna Park hotel reviews
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
What do you recommend to choose?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
advise a 3-4 * hotel in the costa brava in the city to close the beach and all the entertainment and to barcelona. We love active rest. Remote hotels from the city are not interesting.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon, dear experts of Spain. I ask for advice on choosing a hotel with convenient public transport links to Barca (about 30 minutes by train). I understand that you need to watch in Blanes? How to get from it? And how far from Lloret de Mar? Interested in 3-4 stars. Thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
I'm going to Spain for the first time.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Advise a beach hotel not expensive, with a calm sea (no waves) - this is a must, because. We are traveling with a 9 year old. We are planning a vacation for the end of August-September. A wish for the hotel: not big, with rich vegetation, cafes and shops not far away. If "ve included", then be sure to have a menu with national cuisine and SEAFOOD. Thanks to everyone who will give an answer.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me a clean, brand new hotel, next to the beach, in Lloret de mar. We will travel, we will only stay at the hotel for the night, so the territory is not important. The main thing is that cozy rooms and close to the beach and stop. Thank you all in advance
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good evening! I haven’t fully decided yet, but I would like to know a comparative description of the Blausel 4 * hotel and the Beverly Park 4 * hotel in Blanes, Costa Bravo resort, Spain. Where would you advise? I am very aged. but I love animation, fun, delicious and beautiful food. I decided on excursions - the choice is rich !!!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
We are going to this hotel with our sons, but the reviews scare us. Is it really that bad there?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
who was recently, share your impressions. And another question: is it better to fly with Pegasus or Natalie Tours? the price is almost the same, it's embarrassing that Pegasus often endures flights, is that so?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
want to go
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Additional information for this hotel indicates that smoking is prohibited throughout the hotel and in the rooms. Tell me, please, who went, is it true that the hotel does not smoke? Thanks in advance! P.S.: You have heard the Ministry of Health warning)))
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello to all tourists! I'm going to Spain in September, please help me with the choice of a good three-ruble note in the Costa Brava area, the city of Tossa de Mar, thank you.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, which hotel is preferable to go? Need a relaxing break. No party or noise. Thanks 1.Boix Mar 3* 2. Stella Maris 3 3.Samba 3* 4.Don Juan Tossa 3* 5.La Palmera 3* 6.Xaine Park 3* 7.Mar Ski 3* 8.Esplendid 3*
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Does the room have air conditioning, TV, hair dryer?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Can you please tell me which area to choose in the Costa Brava? Need a quiet holiday, beach, shops and infrastructure nearby. Thank you.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
please tell me, does anyone know about the hotel Medplaya - Hotel Regente in Benidorm? if anyone was, would be very grateful for the details, thanks in advance !!!?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
The price is almost the same, but in Montagut all the rooms are suites, and we are traveling with 2 children, this is important.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me what size room for four (2 adults and 2 children) in the hotel, and then reading the reviews of Rosamar 4 *, I got the impression. that the rooms are very small. And yet, I would like to know if this hotel is worth considering. I will be very glad to anyone who will answer my questions.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are flying to Spain for the first time, maybe there is advice on choosing a hotel with a pool, so that it would not be noisy and the beach with a shallow entrance. Thanks everyone!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
People tell something realties about the hotel if anyone stayed there. We are going with m / h in September for a couple of weeks, now we are choosing a hotel, we have chosen Pimar (we want 1 line, 3 * and so that the possibilities coincide with desires =)). how are the rooms and service, what is the food =) and in general what are the advantages and cons of course...
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
How close is the entertainment from the hotel???What is interesting??? What pool is there?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »