Questions about North GoaCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about North Goa
Hello! Do you think it is safe to go alone to Goa, having a good knowledge of English? How is it with drugs?
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
I'm traveling alone, I'm 22, I want to relax in peace. The plans are to rent a scooter, move south, to wilder beaches. It is possible to stay for a couple of days at one of them. If you rent a scooter for 10 days, where to leave it when you go to sea, where to leave your things? How about stealing on the beach?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
For four. Two married couples. We were offered a villa with a kitchen on Mandrem beach. No food. Tell me, is it dangerous to live there? How to eat? Where to buy groceries. We are going to India for the first time.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Who rented an apartment for a month, where and for how much?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are considering a trip to GOA "savage" with my husband. I want to compare the prices from the tour operator and with the prices, to go on my own. Never traveled like this before. who flew, tell me through which airline. how and through whom you booked a house or a room where you spent the night. how to order a transfer or go by taxi, cat. caught at the airport. Or if there is any other useful info, I will be grateful.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
This is a hotel near the village.....
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
we want to go with a company of 5 people "savage" - the hotel must be in the 1st coastal zone
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers