Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Milan
ItalyMilan
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Where can I buy excursions in Milan
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
ItalyMilan
Please tell me how to buy a ticket online to see the Last Supper fresco in Milan. They say it is impossible to see it without an appointment to buy a ticket. And tickets must be taken much in advance, like they are being bought up from the site. In general, who can help please, I really want to see. Thanks
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
ItalyMilan
Good evening, we are flying to Milan at the end of May and are looking for a good guide in Milan, maybe someone will already share a contact and a recommendation. Unfortunately, there was a sad experience, we found a guide with a license on the Internet - we flew in, and the guide ... speaks very quietly, there is no energy, he shares information sparingly. They themselves knew more!) I wanted to part with him as soon as possible.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
ItalyMilan
Good evening, we are flying to Milan at the end of May and are looking for a good guide in Milan, maybe someone will already share a contact and a recommendation. Unfortunately, there was already a sad experience, we found a guide with a license on the Internet - we flew in, and the guide ... speaks very quietly, there is no energy, he shares information sparingly. They knew more!) I wanted to leave as soon as possible
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
ItalyMilan
Hello. Please tell me how and what is the best way to get from Milan to Venice. In Milan, we will live at the UNA Maison Milano hotel in the center near the Duomo metro station, on Via Masini. I would like to leave in the morning and return in the evening. How long will the journey take. Are there excursions to Venice from Milan or is it better to go by yourself? THANK YOU!!!!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
ItalyMilan
How to get from the airport to the center of Milan, it is worth contacting a taxi
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers