Questions about VeniceHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Venice
Interested in whether we ourselves can get to this hotel late in the evening.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Where is the best place to stay in Venice for 2 days? We arrive early in the morning from the Czech Republic in Mestre, we leave the next day in the evening, at 21 o'clock. Book a hotel on the mainland or on an island?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 8 answers
I am planning a trip Feb 3 - Feb 8, 2013, my wife and I, to see the Carnival. Who will advise an inexpensive hotel in Mestre or Venice (I think it's inexpensive 25-30 euros per person). Maybe there are discounts that experienced tourists know or, for example, hotel owners do not work via the Internet. I don't speak Italian.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
Recommend an inexpensive hotel in Mestre, near Venice. For easy access to Venice. Thanks
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, please, what are the amenities in the classic triple room (shower, bath, hairdryer). Thank you.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I want to see Venice and swim in the sea
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Couldn't find a map of the city in Russian to print. We will be 1 full day, there is little strength, what not to miss.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Is it possible to remove or create an option to get away from the intrusive advertising of managers? We booked a room at the Canal E Walter hotel, does this correspond to the given name Canal 3***? Couldn't find his location on the map. How to get from the airport to the hotel?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers