Questions about BentotaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Bentota
Does the hotel have a Russian-language channel?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
in October 2013 we are going to Sri Lanka with a guy, we want to get married .. I liked this hotel, but I didn’t see any information about weddings .. maybe someone knows
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
How far are the rooms from the ocean? Are there ocean view rooms?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Are there baby food and diaper stores near by? who knows who has been in the area. otherwise we are traveling with small children and do not want to carry a suitcase of diapers and food with us.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Who rested in a hotel between the river and the ocean, share the info: 1. How can I get to the shore to visit excursions? 2. Does the proximity of the river affect the number of mosquitoes?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Garden / Sea View Rooms - overlooking the garden / ocean, respectively, consist of a bedroom, bathroom, balcony * Superior Rooms - with panoramic sea and garden views, consist of a bedroom, bathroom, balcony * Deluxe Rooms / Luxury Rooms - with panoramic ocean views, located on the 6th floor, decorated in Asian style, consist of a bedroom, bathroom, balcony? What is the Orchid number?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me who was in this hotel, if the conditions for such small ones as mine??? And in general, share yourself as a hotel?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers