Questions about BeciciHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Becici
8 months ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell me who was at the hotel. Is there a hair dryer in the room? Urgently needed. Departure in two days
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! Please recommend a villa in Becici resort! There are two of us, we need a quiet rest, so that it is not far to go to the sea, and there is no noise nearby. We can not choose in any way, even though the number of proposals is large. Thanks!
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Maybe someone will tell you on which floor and with a view of which side it is better to take a room, if you want it to be quiet, there was no noise from the road. There are two of us. Thank you in advance!
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon. Advise where to relax 3 adults with a small child 1 year old, preferably a two-room apartment with a kitchen and so that it is not far from the beach. Maybe someone has already rested there and can advise a proven option?
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Recommend a villa / apartment in Becici, within 30-40 euros for two (August), preferably on the first line, with a sea view. How to save money, book here or search locally?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Hello!! Advise Where You Can Rent a Car (ALREADY In Becici. Where to Eat and in Which Hotel (required with a Bath and Non-Private Apartments and Apartment.) You can also Stay at Affordable Prices or book a hotel through their website directly! (WITHOUT PAYING) and in what hotels can you order breakfast + dinner or all inclusive. Please write to Mail or Here TIRED OF SEARCH- [email protected] Thanks.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
The child will be 1.5 years old at the time of the trip, the hotel information says that children under 4 years old without providing additional. places are free. That is, when searching for a room, I need to look for a double room for two adults, and not indicate the child at all? Or how? When I specify a child, the price changes significantly.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Who recently returned from this hotel? Share your experience.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
holiday reviews
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 20 answers
We want to book a villa, but there are no contacts.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going to Montenegro for the first time. What things do I need to take with me? Is there a dress code in the hotel?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
I ask for help in choosing a hotel. Wishes - 4 stars. 1. Good entry into the sea.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
what is the difference between a hotel and a villa
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
We want to visit Montenegro for 1 week together with our adult daughter in early August. We will go for the first time from Kyiv, so far we have collected little information, we have not even chosen a travel agency yet. Who has been, tell me where to start, while there is time ... With SW. Svetlana Grigoryena
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
Very nice pictures of the hotel, but very few reviews. I am going in the summer with a child and would like to clarify if there are shops or a market nearby so that there is something to cook, because. the child eats very poorly. Thanks to everyone who responds.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me how do you like the hotel Obala 3 in Becici ??? And how much will the tour cost for 10 days for two??? Maybe there are other options??? Thank you in advance
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Still, 6 floors is not enough ...
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What is better to choose and how a group of 4 people. (mother, two daughters aged 16 and 31, and granddaughter aged 5) Economy - option
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I bought a tour to this hotel with a friend, I climbed all the sites, I just don’t understand what central air conditioning is in this hotel? regulated from room? are the beaches clean?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
How can I book a tour with a flight from Moscow. Is it possible to have 3 people in a 2 person room
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »