Questions about Ko ChangPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Ko Chang
We will be on Koh Chang from March 15 to April 5.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
And what are the terms of the lease? Thanks
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Who was in this hotel (recently), tell us about what you need to know and take with you))))) Thank you very much.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
My husband and I are going to Tai from January 27 to February 7, we stay for 9 days on about. Chang and then 2 days in Bangkok. Someone may also be there at this time, write, we will keep each other company.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 12 answers
Dear compatriots - tourists, I apologize for the strange question, but maybe you can tell me. We were on Chang in January 2010. We rested in Klong Prao, in general, everything was fine, one friend took us in the evening to a very interesting place where we spent an unforgettable evening. There's like a cafe on the street under the roof. Tables, various provisions (raw shrimp, already pickled finely chopped meat, etc. like a buffet) you come, pay something around 130 baht per person and sit at least all night. They give such cast-iron pots with coals, a kettle with already salted water, and people themselves boil shrimp, meat, etc. in them. in the daytime, in my opinion, until 17.00 there is Russian cuisine. And a Russian boy works there and tells you how to cook all this correctly. I remember we were riding a tuk tuk from Klong P
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, how much does it cost to eat for two times in a cafe? Is it worth it to just take breakfast with lunch, or is it better to just have breakfast, and eat elsewhere for the rest of the time? Is there a big difference in terms of money or does it make sense?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
I want to take a netbook with me and I'm interested in communication via Skype
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
I'm flying to thailand to kochang island and pattaya. where to eat on the island?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers