Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
57 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Thailand
Please tell me! Where is the best place to celebrate Women's Day on March 8th? First time in Thailand. I want it to be interesting, tasty and memorable!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
I ask you to tell knowledgeable people - do boats go from the area of ​​\u200b\u200bthis hotel to the islands, or do you need to go to Pattaya itself? Thanks.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
What is interesting and unusual in this country, if according to reviews, the food is bad and the rooms are not very good, the sea is bad. After the wonderful hotels in Turkey, where everything is ultra all inclusive, where crazy discos are every day on the territory of the hotel, what to do in Pattaya? I doubt whether I will like Botany Beach?
14 years ago  •  13 subscribers 38 answers
Where there are cafes, macarons, bazaars near the hotel, just don’t go by tuk-tuk for about 20 minutes, I went out and the street, like in Jomtien, along the sea.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
In the ticket, meals are only breakfast, on the Internet everyone says differently. How much money do you need to not die of hunger?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Are there people going to this hotel at the same time? you can write off, together it will be more fun ...! We are 30 and 35 years old. There is a desire to travel to the sights of Thailand.
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 29 answers
All questions
UAE
more