Questions about SousseHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Sousse
Hello. Can you tell me if there is an iron service? ))) Is it paid or not? I really don't want to bring an iron with me.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
description of spa treatments at the riadh palms 4 * hotel and their cost
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I figured out the food))) thanks to everyone. It is also very IMPORTANT: is there any entertainment for adults and children on the territory of this hotel and outside? What excursions do you recommend? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello, are there cafes nearby? I want to take a p / board, so that I can eat on my own. p / board for us an experiment, earlier only all please tell me + and -. I am traveling with an 8 year old. more interesting: any entertainment for adults and children on the territory of this hotel and beyond? What excursions do you recommend? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
We want to take the all inclusive tour. From the reviews it is not very clear, so I would like to clarify - is the water park paid? Are sunbeds, mattresses and towels on the beach and by the pool paid? Is there a kids disco?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Royal Kenz Hotel Thalasso & Spa 4 * (Tunisia / Sousse) no smoking in the rooms and on the territory and the beach???????????????
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please advise hotels in Sousse with a water park!!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Dear forum users, help me decide on this hotel. Who was in it, write a review. Thank you in advance for your answer!!!
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I am traveling with adult children.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
good food
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
good food and clean sea, thanks
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is it really the dirt in the rooms, gray towels, on the beach (again dirty) - the local population with obscene offers, in the "dining room" the food is bad. And I so beautifully described everything to my daughter, how great it will be for us to relax!
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
We fly on 10.06. It's cold in Kyiv, I even wear a light jacket. Do I need to take trousers, a lightweight jacket, golf, sneakers with me. In Turkey, we, except for T-shirts and shorts, did not take anything else from clothes. Will it be cold in the evenings in Sousse? Thanks
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me, in Tunisia, ground coffee is delicious or not. Good in Turkey, nasty in Greece, but how is it? I have a habit of making coffee in the morning. Thanks everyone in advance
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
FOR 2011 ON THE SEA
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Write please
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
There are three of us (all girls), I want to have a good rest and have fun!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
HELP, PLEASE))) I’m going to Tunisia in early May, tell me what to take with me from clothes. What is the weather like during the day and in the evening? maybe someone knows? I don’t want to take a suitcase of unnecessary things. thanks in advance for your answers)
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
My husband and I are going on vacation in early November. How to relax in Tunisia in autumn. Please write your opinion about the hotel and recommended excursions. Thank you in advance!!! RESPONSE!!!
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
As it turned out, there are no slides, do you even have a SPA?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Answer, does the state of the beach and the level of service correspond to the status of a five-star hotel?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We arrive in Tunisia at about 3 in the morning according to their time. Who can say what time we will be settled in the room? And where will we live before that, on the beach?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I choose between two hotels Karthago el Ksar 4 * and El mouradi Club Kantaoui 4 * we go in five, the company is from 16 to 60)))))))))) The most important beach is food and entertainment. Advise plz))))))
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I am wondering if I need to pay extra for a "sea view" room and if so, how much?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I saw in the price lists "central air conditioning, works by the hour." What would that mean?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Did they still pay? And is there a safe in the room?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
who was to share, I will be very grateful ...
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
There is a choice between them. Please advise?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »