Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
127 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Hello. What about wifi in the hotel? Speed? (Is it possible to watch streaming video) Does it catch everywhere?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Can you advise which building to check in, if you can choose, but at the end of April I hope there will not be a lot of tourists, we are traveling with two children, the hotel was advised by a tour agent, and the reviews somehow upset
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Hello! I am traveling with a child of 6 years to this hotel in August. I read reviews that after the new building began to work, there were not enough sunbeds! And August is the season, what will happen? Moreover, the unrest in Turkey scares me! If you've been there recently, please share your information.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
In the description of the hotel, among others, these types of rooms are indicated: Moonlight Block Economy Room - Moonlight Block Standard Room.Moonlight Block is most likely the name of the building, but nothing is said about the rooms themselves. Please, if there is any detailed information, write because we are really going to this hotel
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
How much is your hotel cost adult+child 11 years from 07/01/2013 for 7 days all inclusive? Thank you
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I am traveling with my 6 year old granddaughter for 3 weeks from May 27th
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Fly or not?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me pzhl. what number to choose to get closer to the restaurant and the sea we are going with a small child. I read that there is a bungalow, and the main building, what does it mean? Thanks. We are going 09/12/2012
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Is it true that the mini-club is paid? And cars (children's karting)? What other expenses at the hotel may not be indicated in the description? Thanks for the answer.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more