Questions about AlanyaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Alanya
Hello. We were a family in Turkey and exceeded our stay by 18 days. Previously, Ukrainians could exceed 90 days because of the war, but then they passed a law that Ukrainians must now stay on a general basis. When leaving the country, we were offered to pay a fine of 30 thousand liras. We didn’t have that kind of money (even in cash), so they gave us deportation and an entry ban for 3 months. Question: After three months can we re-enter or will we still need to pay a fine? And will I need a visa?
1 week ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I have exceeded 90 days stay in Turkey. I paid the fine at Sabiha airport. I spent 90 days in Ukraine. How to correctly count the days of being in Turkey so that there is no delay?
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
(in the permission from the father to export the children, the current surname of the mother is indicated)
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I've looked all over the internet and there's a lot of information everywhere. Interested in infa
6 years ago  •  13 subscribers 18 answers
Hello! We have a package tour of Side from 08.05-18.05. My fellow traveler's passport expires on 08/28/2018. That is, there are no 120 days (What is the probability of loyalty in Turkey to customs officers? Have there been cases of deportation back? Will it be possible to pay a fine?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tibekin Denis Yelena, since Gulnar tour..created a lot of problems?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
a child (3 years old) is traveling with his mother. mom and dad are officially registered. and I would also like to clarify whether a photographer works at this hotel (ganita holiday)?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me at the Antalya airport to pay only euros for a visa? Or will it be recalculated in any currency? Thanks
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Now it is not calm in Turkey, they say on TV, how is the political situation in general??
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
Hello. We are citizens of the Russian Federation. We fly from Kyiv to Turkey. 1) Do I need to buy a visa stamp at the Turkish airport? and how much does it cost? 2) Do I need to fill out an immigration card?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Hello! They say that visas to Turkey have been canceled since the beginning of May. Please tell me who flew recently, do I need visas, if so, how much does it cost per person. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
Tell me, please, do I need permission to leave from the father of the child if we are not married and the child has his last name? Can there be problems at the border in Turkey?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 15 answers
Hello everyone! Are alcohol prices really cheaper in duty free and does it make sense to buy with you to the hotel? Dangerous wine in Turkey .....
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
the truth is that if I was in Turkey for 3 months, then I can drive back after the same time ....
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
One person has 20 kg of luggage according to the rules
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon. I am planning to visit Turkey. Departure on July 4 for 7 days. I will take a ticket from the tour operator (with a voucher and a return plane ticket). Passport expires August 28th. Will they let me in at customs in Turkey, or is it better not to risk it?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Слышала, что если купить вещи в магазине, то на таможне , по выезду можно вернуть 15процентов НДС, по предъявлению чека. Так ли это? И насколько это длительная процедура?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
If my passport is valid until 11.2011, will they let me into Turkey in May?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
Read the reviews, they are all polar. They write a lot about poisonings, but we are traveling with a child, and we don’t want to spoil our vacation with unpleasant moments, because we used to rest in Turkey, everything was fine. And one more thing: where is it cheaper to buy souvenirs?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Read the reviews, they are all polar. They write a lot about poisonings, but we are traveling with a child, and we don’t want to spoil our vacation with unpleasant moments, because we used to rest in Turkey, everything was fine. And one more thing: where is it cheaper to buy souvenirs?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
)
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
violated the visa period for one day, there was no money to pay a fine at the airport. They put a ban on 60 months. How to reconsider the term and where to apply?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Givu v turzii uge 2 mesjaca. Skoro vihogu zamug. domoy ehat eshe ne hochetsja da i aşkım ne otpuskaet. What is budet esli prosrochit vizu? skolko stoit shtraf i voobshe kakie pravila progivanijz zdes? POMOGITE!!!! deport ne hochu!
15 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers