Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
116 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
3 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
a ticket will be booked for me I want to take the child with me how much it will cost me
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me, we are going to the Kremlin on September 4, my husband's birthday on September 9, we want to celebrate there. What does the hotel offer about this. And we also have a duplex room, bathrobes and slippers are provided there, if not, is it possible to solve this issue when checking in at the reception. Thank you.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Can you tell me, please, what song is often heard in the hotel. the words are: TOK-TORO-TOK-TOK... The song is in English.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I read on the Pegasus website that men can only enter restaurants in trousers, and during the day that shorts are not allowed? Who was - answer.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Nowhere can I find this year's hotel song in the Kremlin and Topkapi. Please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
HELLO. Could you send me a photo of the map of the hotel? It's just that we are going soon and there is no map. We want to print. If you can then send it to the email: [email protected]
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Can I take my racket from home, or does it matter? And how much does the court cost?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
In connection with recent events, how much vodka can be taken per person and who is a person (how old) ???
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I am traveling with my wife and 15 year old daughter. Help how to agree on a 2-room number at the reception.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more