Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
49 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
We are with a retired mother and a child of 2 years old are going to go to this hotel. Of course, the reviews are not encouraging at all, but for the price, only a few options are available to us. Of which Akasia Resort, Infinity Hotel and Alerya in Kemer, and Las Palmeras in Camyuva. Everything is not a fountain, of course. Leaning towards Acacia as they have their own free beach. The questions are. All reviews emphasize that until 2 pm they do not populate in principle, that is, even if there are free rooms. We arrive very early in the morning, at 4 o'clock, a sleepless night, we will be exhausted. Is it realistic to ask and receive a check-in in the morning? Or they even for the money will not populate? No milk at all for breakfast and no yoghurt (yoghurt) for any meal? In other 3 it was ((( I think what to feed the child, if you buy in the store, there is no refrigerator (( If they give a room with a view of the mountains and the road, it’s always so noisy (at night) that we won’t be able to sleep, immediately demand another one?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Does the hotel have an indoor pool, is the water heated there?
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I bought a tour, as it happens with many, on the advice of a tour operator in ACACIA RESORT KEMER 3 *, I read the reviews much later, to say SHOCK, not to say anything! I’m in a stupor! Is everything really SO bad?! wife from September 21 for 8 days. There is no way to change, no strength. Tell me.
12 years ago  •  11 subscribers 46 answers
All questions
UAE
more