Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
143 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Good day! Tired of looking for a hotel without this virus. Help, we need your help. We need a hotel of the level Maritim Pine, Limak Arcadia, Alva Donna, Bellis de Luxe. In all these hotels people get sick. I would like something similar, perhaps without a children's water park, without a large crowd of children, but so that the level of service and excellent food for a child of 2 years old.
7 years ago  •  11 subscribers 16 answers
Good day everyone! Help me choose a hotel. We are going with a child of 3 years. Set to utopia. But after reading the last reviews, I began to doubt. They write that the animation this year is not very good for both children and adults. And the road 4 hours is very embarrassing. Now I'm considering other options. Who has been to PGS World? What is his level? How is the service? Nutrition? Can you go to the beach without shoes? What kind of entertainment is there for kids? I read the reviews, a lot of positive ones. But I didn’t find answers to my questions. Help me please. Maybe offer something decent with a large territory and good food.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
And 19 is her birthday. I would like to arrange a real holiday for her. Tell me who to contact? How much and to whom to give money?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
I'm going, my husband and 2 children (2 years and 12 years old)? .what exactly you need to take to this hotel
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
we fly on september 27
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Tell me, please - we are going to rest in this hotel for the second time, but the first time with a child 1 year 10 months old. A child goes to the toilet only to use the potty ... what to do (take it with you or buy it there, maybe they rent them as strollers)? The toilet bowl even with an overlay does not recognize in any way.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
The weather forecast for next week is not encouraging. Is it possible that we will spend the rest in the cold with rain (
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
What should I take with me from clothes, medicine and essentials?!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Please share your experience - is it worth taking a 9.5 month old baby with you? We want to go from April 28 for 9 days. What will the weather be like? How do children endure the road, the plane? Food, as I understand it, is it better to take canned food with you? Is it possible to take a highchair in the hotel?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more