Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
85 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
I stayed at this hotel 10 years ago. Now I'm reading negative reviews about it. Tell me a hotel of this class in Turkey that you like. (+/-)
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon! I am interested in a 2-room family room will there be a bath or shower? And the toilet in this room is in a separate room or is there a bathroom in this room, like in some "Khrushchev"?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
child is 2 years old. How much will the child supplement be?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Good day, a question for those who have visited both the hotel and the other ... where to go. Hotels in the same class. There is a family with 2 children of 4 years old and also our grandmother and aunt. Small rooms in Champion are embarrassing, it seems that in Amara the rooms are a little better and bigger .... although I read a couple of very bad reviews for one hotel and for another .... well, flaws can be found everywhere. Our criteria - a comfortable room, clean, preferably newer, good food (so as not to get poisoned) ... in terms of entertainment for children - we understand that in both hotels there will be enough entertainment for children ... thanks in advance for your answers.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello, we had a family vacation that year, I liked everything, the children especially liked the animation, evening performances, and also liked Burak, a good guy, in my opinion, all the children love him. Please tell me who has already rested in 2012, who is from the animation this year. Thanks in advance.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon, I read the reviews of those who were in Amara Club Marina in October, the renovation of the room stock, the expansion and renovation of the restaurant have already begun. Has there been a repair? P.S. we will be there together from 24.04 to 01.05
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Please advise on which floor it is better to settle on the 1st or 2nd and why? We have a family with a 9 year old. Thanks!
12 years ago  •  11 subscribers 11 answers
We are traveling with our 5 year old daughter.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Is there a kettle in the room? Is there a baby cot for an extra charge? How much is the entertainment in the mini-lunar park? Are there Russian speakers at the reception?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I am interested in the quality of food, drinking water and, in general, the attitude of staff towards small children.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more