Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
89 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Hello, we are going to Rixos at the end of May with a 9-month-old child. Who was in this hotel with small children, please tell me: are there paid strollers, is there canned food, a blender. And how is it in general with such babies?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
We are going to fly on 04/16/2013.Two years in a row at the same time (March-April) we rested at Rixos Tekirova.Everything suits.Is it worth changing to Mirada del Mar?We take our grandmother with us, she is a big lover of delicious food
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I read a lot of good reviews, so it's very interesting how much this pleasure costs approximately.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
How much does the ironing service cost? Maybe there is just a room specially equipped for this, where you can iron things? It is unlikely that someone drags an iron with them =)
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
What is the fastest way to get from Rixos to Tekirova? approximately how long does this take? Are there shops with fashionable clothes, shoes, textiles, swimwear, etc.? (not consumer goods) If not, where can you go shopping? When we rested in Kemer, we often went to Kemer itself (center) and there were branded stores and vaikiki and Sasafonto and others...
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! I want to clarify some details about this hotel: 1) Wi-Fi - still paid or free? 2) Is the kids club open in winter? 3) How much does it cost to rent a stroller at the hotel? Thanks in advance for your replies!!!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more