Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
106 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
September month.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, do they bake cakes on the beach or is there not in this hotel? It's just that the child loves it very much!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Does the hotel provide a crib for a baby or will he sleep with us?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We eat with a child, I would like to know. In the photo I saw scooters. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Let the countdown start after the baggage has been received. After all, the start of the bus itself can be delayed for many reasons. But also interested in how long the bus travels these 70km, and how often it calls at other hotels. In general, the transfer time after the start of the bus is also interesting
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Please tell me if there are webcams on the territory of Simena, where you can see what is happening in the hotel, what is the weather, etc.?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 13 answers
Are you interested in taking toothbrushes, pastes, shampoos, gels with you? Coming from August 31st to September 10th with two small children?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
there are questions like: 1. Is there a supermarket nearby where you can buy diapers? 2. Is there a pharmacy nearby? 3. baby table? if there is? is it good? Thanks!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
tell me, please, where it will be better with a child, and also for us - parents in simena sun club or queen park tekirova. there and there have their pros and cons. Thanks !!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I stopped at the choice of this hotel, I’m going with my son 6 years old ... tell me, please, which standard rooms in this hotel are considered the best and which ones should be abandoned
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more