Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
66 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
We are going to this hotel, and therefore there are a number of questions: 1. Is there a kettle in the room? 2. Balconies - everywhere, or can you run into a room without them? 3. What rooms, which floor is better to take, so that it is quiet (we fall to sleep at 9-10 pm). Baksheesh to give immediately in the passport? And how much? 4. Which alc. drinks and in what mode are they offered there? Do I need to buy my Baileys in the duty station and put money for beer in the budget? 5. Are there large pebbles, or as we were told in Corral, something between small pebbles and coarse sand? 6. Are masseurs really bad, or are there still some good ones? It is the massage of the back and legs that interests me. I would be very grateful for the answers.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
In the description on turpravda S=4500, and on Pegasus S=7500 who to believe? acquaintances were last year and they seemed to be told that the territory would expand - maybe it really expanded to 7500? or just a bug on the pegasus website?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
1. They write that the sea is immediately deep. How immediate is it? How many meters will it be possible for a 7-year-old son (height 125 cm) to enter? I will say right away that I want the children to swim in the sea, and not in the pool. 2. What else is there for children? With animation, it seems clear, but I'm interested in playgrounds, an area where to take a walk, and so on. 3. We are going for the first time, so I immediately apologize, maybe I’m asking stupidity - the air conditioner is central, as it is written in the annotation to the hotel, that is, will it work when the hotel staff turns it on? Did I understand everything correctly? Thanks in advance for your reply.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hi all! Tell me please, I'm going to go to this hotel L`OCEANICA BEACH RESORT HOTEL 5 *, wherever the date is 25.09.10. and there are a couple of questions: 1. What is the weather like at this time? (won't we freeze?), 2. Which number is better to take and how much money to give? And what could be unexpected unpleasantness in this hotel? THANKS! ALL HAVE A GOOD REST! there
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
Do you need to take food with you or we will feed you without any problems
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more