Questions about KyivDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Kyiv
If I want to go to a guy from Ukraine to Russia Do I need a passport if I have a biometric passport I am 18 years old what do I need at customs and what documents are needed?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
the passport is stamped with marks E, G
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
Friends who have up-to-date information on the work of the consulates of the Schengen countries in Kyiv, please share: 1. Have all consulates switched to filing through the CC or does someone else accept directly? 2. Who now issues visas quickly? 3. Who issues multiple visas more often than others? There is a need to URGENTLY be in one place in Europe, any visa will do, if only quickly. Biometrics is not needed - already handed over. Dishonest methods such as buying Polish Schengen workers are not interested. Thank you all in advance.
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I'm 17 years old. Having a passport of a citizen of Ukraine and a foreign passport, can I temporarily (up to 14 days) enter the territory of Russia without the consent of my parents? Following the Civil Code of Ukraine, can I? (A person who has reached May 16 has the right to free independent travel outside of Ukraine). And will I have problems at the Russian border?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
I want to bring 2 watches, Rolexes from Kiev. Do they need to be declared? and will there be any difficulties at customs at the airport from Kyiv?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
the car weighs 106 kg, I bring it in on my car, I bring it for spare parts, it’s on the territory of Ukraine, how can I import it cheaper and easier? Thanks in advance
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hello, please tell me if the car tax has arrived, but you can pay until November of this year, and we are going to Ukraine, will there be any problems with customs.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What documents are needed when entering through the border Russia Ukraine at customs for a child aged 11 years old, if he is traveling with one of the parents in a car. And also for adults, what documents are needed?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 20 answers
Hello! I want to order a musical instrument that is sold in the USA. If there are acquaintances abroad who buy this musical instrument and send it as a gift, in this case I will not have to pay taxes?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
Hello! I want to order a musical instrument that is sold in Germany. Its cost is about 2500 euros. Will I have to pay tax to the state for it (during customs clearance)?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 13 answers
Tell me, experienced, is it possible to take a few cups with flower cuttings planted in them on a Moscow-Kyiv plane? Will they let you in hand luggage?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
In Amsterdam, I bought 5 bottles of perfume for the amount of 280 euros, in Boryspil the customs officer showed off, they say you have to pay a fee. Due to lack of time, I had to "give" one to him.
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 20 answers
My husband, a Turkish citizen, is going to come to give birth in Kyiv, Ukraine on a tourist visa and plans to stay in Kyiv for a year. Tell me how to extend his visa and is it realistic? And how much can it cost approximately?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more