Questions about Zaliznyi PortHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Zaliznyi Port
Two small dogs
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is it possible to stay with a small dog (Yorkshire Terrier)? Thanks.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
price
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I WILL ARRIVE BY CAR PARKING IS AVAILABLE
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Please tell me, is there a boarding house Shakhter on the territory of the iron port? If so, write pliz, what are the conditions there? If possible, take a photo.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
What can you say about Pension Fiecta and Hotel 27 Pearls?
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I want to go for the first time and relax with my family in the village of Iron Port. In which hotel, boarding house, etc. would you recommend to relax? Thanks.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Hello, I would like to come to you with a 3-year-old child, 1 adult + 1 child from 15.07 for 30-40 days, how much will it cost without meals? Can I pay with a magnetic credit card at (hotel, restaurant, shop)? Is it possible to bring a Chihuahua dog? Sincerely Allah.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello, I would like to come to you with a 3-year-old child from 15.07 for 30-40 days, how much will it cost? Is it possible to stay in a single room? Is it possible to pay with a magnetic card in (hotel, restaurant, shop)? Is it possible to bring a Chihuahua dog?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to know how the sister and son are resting
15 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Price
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
How far from the sea is the hotel?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
All questions
Ukraine
Arabat Spit Berdyansk Boryspil Chernigiv Dnipro Donetsk Gribovka Kamianets-Podilskyi Kharkiv Khmilnyk Koblevo Kyiv Kyrylivka Lazurne Lviv Morshyn Myrhorod Odesa Prymorsk Sataniv Sergeevka Shatsk Shidnitsya Skadovsk Svyatogorsk Truskavets Uman Zaliznyi Port Zatoka
more