Questions about AlupkaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Alupka
Who stayed at the Alubika Hotel, please unsubscribe. Share your impressions about your vacation. Interested in the comfort of the rooms, including the economy level.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
ds,bhftv jntkm
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
putnik100 Today at 10:19 found two OFFICIAL sites of this hotel: http://www.kedr-zapad.com.ua and http://www.kedr-zapad.com The information is similar there and there, but the contacts are different. Who knows what kind of joke this is? And which of them will be cheaper to book a room?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
At the address st. Frunze, 19, in fact, there is a sanatorium "Solnechny". How can "Arzamas" be located at the same address? Is this some kind of "divorce"? Does this hotel even exist?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
We want to stay at Akvilon. How are things there now? Is the hotel open? Can we make an advance payment without risk?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I booked a standard for June in a new building. It says that sea view rooms face the road. Who rested, write which room is better to choose, maybe with a view of the courtyard?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
we want to go as a family and a child of 2 = uh years of age, is everything good there for the child too?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good evening. Now I am looking for vacation options in the summer in Alupka, and I would like to clarify with those who were there. Where is it better to stay, in a hotel or private owners? The hotels seem to be expensive, and private traders are attracted by the price and seemingly good conditions. If hotel, which one to choose? In order to have normal conditions, the sea was nearby, not noisy, and the park was not far away. Maxim.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
For several years I have been resting in different sanatoriums of Alupka. Usually arrived from Sevastopol. But the Moscow-Sevastopol trains are disgusting, in the SV-compartment the upper shelves are simply removed, and most importantly, there are NO OUTLETS in the compartment and there is NO RESTAURANT car. Who traveled through Simferopol, how is it in those trains?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
In 2011 I would like to go with my family to Alupka, to the settlement of Zlatoust! But we can not find fresh information about this boarding house. Where can I find out if this boarding house is working and alive? Thanks!!!!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
I'm allergic how to be in August with ambrosia
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
I would like to know what you may need during your vacation, and how people who have been there speak about their vacation
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Welcome all! My name is Olga, I'm from Moscow. A couple of questions about Yuzhnoberezhny, if anyone knows and notices this message: 1. Can you really hear the music from the embankment there? How about silence? 2. m7m7777 wrote in a review that there is no way to drink tea. Are there sockets in the room? Boiler really stick? And - more importantly - charge your mobile phone? And then I dream in September on the South Coast. Thanks in advance.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 13 answers
Tell me on the free beaches at the height of the season, you can easily find a place near the boarding house Sergey (I will rest with a 4-year-old child, the budget for a paid one is not calculated) thanks in advance! Does anyone have any practical advice please?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We plan to rest with a 3 year old child, the road to the sea from the boarding house "Sergey" is of interest.
15 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers There is a response from a hotelier
what hotel can you choose?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
what is the area of ​​the territory
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Cost of staying for 1 night at Forest hotel in junior suite in september?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
How far is Forest Hotel located from the sea?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Judging by the reviews, the road to the sea and back can be difficult for a child.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
service, sea view, food
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
and so that the sea is nearby, how is the water there (clean?) Or is it not worth going there at all?
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers