Questions about AlushtaHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Alushta
In 2014, a doctor (Tatar) worked for you as a psychiatrist, psychologist or neuropathologist, please write his full name, I praise him to my friends, but I forgot his last name, please
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Hello, my husband and I rested in Golden in 2014, we are from Poltava Ukraine. Are you accepting Ukrainians now? Wouldn't it be dangerous for us to go to you? What about by car? In 2014, you worked
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, please, what kind of beach is there (are there sunbeds, sun loungers, towels), is it closed or not? As far as I understand, this is far from civilization, how to get to the city, on excursions?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I live in the north of Russia, in Karelia, vacation in June. We decided to go to the Crimea, to Alushta. Who rested advise an inexpensive hotel or guest house. Thank you in advance!
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me how much a worthy option for a quiet holiday for two
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell me where to go exactly to the Crimea, preferably close to the sea, I'm going with a child
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 15 answers
Rested in the spring in Shayan, in a sanatorium of a similar level. We weren't asked for cards.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers There is a response from a hotelier
in early August we are going to rest in the Crimea, but we have never been to Elling Dolphin. I don’t want to pre-book a place, because. We don't know where the rooms are. Without reservation, there is a chance to settle in a good room with a beautiful panorama of the sea. Which line is better to choose and which floor? We're going together
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
I bought a ticket to Ukoopspilka for 10 days, but I don’t plan to be treated, only to rest. Do I need to show a sanatorium card to check into a boarding house or is a passport and a voucher enough?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I sent a request for availability, they don’t answer, I try to call on Skype, they are not active, can someone recommend a similar hotel?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Two adults and three children wanted economy
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
help with the choice from June 12 to June 21, there are four of us (two children under 3 years old) [email protected]
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! I am planning to travel with a 6 year old. Very interested in choosing your complex. The purpose of the trip is the treatment of the child (respiratory tract), rest. It is strange that the reservation department of the complex reports that there are no vacancies, while the tour operator reports availability for exactly the period that is convenient for me. July 1st we fly from the Emirates. we will stop in Simferopol with friends. if possible, please check the availability for 10 days, from the day of arrival - 2 July. Thanks in advance, Malika
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers There is a response from a hotelier
Different sites have different information about it. We don’t want surprises, so we are trying to figure out what to put in a suitcase.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
and how far to go or they take him on buses and isn't he there? behind the hotel porto mare and dimergi
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers There is a response from a hotelier
We really want to come to your hotel for the new year.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers There is a response from a hotelier
because it is good that it is very expensive. in Koktebel you can relax at 2p cheaper.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
for 2 adults and is it possible with 2xp pit
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
need a room away from the nightclubs
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers There is a response from a hotelier
We are 6 adults and 2 children: 3.5 and 4.5 years old, with meals.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Also wondering where you can find a microwave
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers There is a response from a hotelier
I'm going in August. A child 1 year 9 months old has bronchial asthma
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer There is a response from a hotelier
I am interested in a room for 1 person with private facilities in the room or for several rooms (2-3). For the period from September 1-9. The cost is 150-200 hryvnia. There are practically no 1 room places in hotels, it is unprofitable to pay for 2 people.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I am interested in a room for 1 person with private facilities in the room or for several rooms (2-3). For the period from September 1-9. In most hotels there are 2 or more rooms. It is expensive to pay for a room for two people. Budget 150-200 hryvnia
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Reservation in the beach building, but the room will be on the ground floor :( what is the view from the window? Maybe someone lived in the same room and have a photo?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
If yes, how much does it cost per day?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
We rested there 10 years ago, it was not bad, and the prices were reasonable, thanks in advance for the answers
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Which of these hotels to choose for the quality of food, beach and rooms
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
In the description of the hotel there is a link to the website of the hotel groups, there are only contact telephone numbers. We wanted to find out about the availability of rooms in the second half of June, we are going as a family.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »