based on
5 reviews
№4 in the hotel rating Foros
8.0 Rooms
8.0 Service
8.5 Cleanliness
6.5 Food
8.0 Amenities
The boarding house "Forosskiy Bereg" is located in a picturesque landscape park, on the Black Sea coast. This is a quiet cozy corner, remote from settlements and highways. There are exceptionally favorable climatic conditions, clean warm sea, the sun almost always shines. The boarding house is located 45 km from the cities of Yalta and Sevastopol, surrounded by picturesque mountains, protected forests and parks. Designed for 140 guests. The swimming season lasts from May to October.More →
 •  traveled 6 years ago
Rating 7.0
The place is good. Clean beach, few people, good rooms. We stayed in 2017 and were completely satisfied. We are also planning for 2018. We stopped by for reconnaissance before the race. Nothing much has changed in a year, except for food. Since you can eat there in one place, then apparently the boarding house decided that prices can be raised obscenely, and portions can be reduced. … More ▾ The place is good. Clean beach, few people, good rooms. We stayed in 2017 and were completely satisfied. We are also planning for 2018. We stopped by for reconnaissance before the race. Nothing much has changed in a year, except for food. Since you can eat there in one place, then apparently the boarding house decided that prices can be raised obscenely, and portions can be reduced. We compared the prices of 2017 and 2018 for dishes and came to the conclusion that for some dishes prices have doubled! This disappointed us greatly. This year we will eat at a local cafe to a minimum, and go to buy food in Foros and eat in the room.
аватар
 •  traveled 15 years ago
Rating 9.0
Excellent: the sea, the sun and only nature around! I rested with my daughter, the food is like in childhood, the staff is attentive, nature is pristine! The child is very pleased, we ourselves are a good company! The season was already ending, the sea was cool, but the sun still warmed us very well. Who needs entertainment, you are not here, in Turkey, plizz! Here the rest is secluded, no frills, although you can get to Yalta in 20 minutes and please, you can go all out! Special thanks to Maria Ivanovna (she works better than animators in 5-star hotels abroad)!. … More ▾ Excellent: the sea, the sun and only nature around! I rested with my daughter, the food is like in childhood, the staff is attentive, nature is pristine! The child is very pleased, we ourselves are a good company! The season was already ending, the sea was cool, but the sun still warmed us very well. Who needs entertainment, you are not here, in Turkey, plizz! Here the rest is secluded, no frills, although you can get to Yalta in 20 minutes and please, you can go all out! Special thanks to Maria Ivanovna (she works better than animators in 5-star hotels abroad)!
Review from — vOtpusk.ru
аватар
 •  traveled 15 years ago
Rating 9.0
I have been relaxing in this boarding house for three years in a row, and when I read what a certain Alexey wrote, it simply struck me....There is excellent cuisine, excellent rooms, etc. In general, everything is super, me and the girl really like it! … More ▾ I have been relaxing in this boarding house for three years in a row, and when I read what a certain Alexey wrote, it simply struck me....There is excellent cuisine, excellent rooms, etc. In general, everything is super, me and the girl really like it!
Review from — vOtpusk.ru
 •  traveled 18 years ago
Rating 9.0
What can I say - I really liked it! 1) The sea is nearby! Very clean, there are umbrellas and sunbeds! 2) Very comfortable in the rooms - I rested in the "shell" house - great! Everything you need is there: a TV set, a refrigerator, bedside tables, wardrobes, chairs, a table, 2 beds, in the bathroom there is a shower cabin, a sink, a toilet bowl. … More ▾ What can I say - I really liked it!
1) The sea is nearby! Very clean, there are umbrellas and sunbeds!
2) Very comfortable in the rooms - I rested in the "shell" house - great! Everything you need is there: a TV set, a refrigerator, bedside tables, wardrobes, chairs, a table, 2 beds, in the bathroom there is a shower cabin, a sink, a toilet bowl. The cleaner came all the time.
3) About food - good. At least I will say this - you eat enough, breakfast, lunch, dinner to choose from, fruits are always given. There is no such thing that you eat to satiety, and by the end of the rest +3 kg extra. This is a big plus.
4) There are various excursions.
I really liked the price too. (for comparison: I was in the Foros sanatorium two years ago - the price is more expensive (with a view of the mountains) - but I didn’t even stand next to the Foros Coast... )
Общий вид Коттедж Столовая Номер Форосский берег
 •  traveled 18 years ago
Rating 7.0
I really liked to relax in the boarding house "Forossky Bereg". Firstly, the beach is superb and the surrounding nature. Secondly, all the rooms are new, with a good repair. I didn't like the quality of the food. The service could have been better. write the phone numbers of the foros coast on the site. … More ▾ I really liked to relax in the boarding house "Forossky Bereg". Firstly, the beach is superb and the surrounding nature. Secondly, all the rooms are new, with a good repair. I didn't like the quality of the food. The service could have been better. write the phone numbers of the foros coast on the site.

How is the boarding house "Forossky Bereg" located relative to Forossky Park? In front of the park or closer to the frontier post? "Foros coast" on the sites refers to the village of Sanatornoye, is it closer to Sevastopol or vice versa beyond Foros towards Yalta?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
How far is the beach from the koruses. Drinking according to the 5th system, how much. And how far is it to the center of Foros? Is there a bazaar nearby?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Weather from 20 to 30 May
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
HOTEL EXPERTS
Attractions
Foros Church
Crimea, Foros
Story, architecture, religion

Пансионат "Форосский берег" расположен в живописном ландшафтном парке, на берегу Черного моря. Это тихий уютный уголок, удаленный от населенных пунктов и автострад. Здесь исключительно благоприятные климатические условия, чистое теплое море, почти всегда светит солнце. Пансионат расположен в 45 км от городов Ялта и Севастополь, в окружении живописных гор, заповедных лесов и парков. Рассчитан на 140 отдыхающих. Купальный сезон длится с мая по октябрь.

Description of the beach Пляж собственный, галечный, оборудован теневыми навесами, кабинками для переодевания.
In a hotel

• бар
  • танцплощадка
  • спортплощадка
  • охраняемая автостоянка
  • душ на пляже
  • прокат водных велосипедов и мотоциклов
  • водные развлечения

• Description of rooms

2-, 3-этажные деревянные еловые коттеджи-срубы, коттеджи-сайдинги. 2-местные 1-комнатные номера (площадь 14 кв.м). В номерах: ванная комната (душевая кабинка, умывальник), телевизор, холодильник, потолочный вентилятор.

The address АР Крым, пос. Форос, пансионат "Форосский берег"
    Phones: +38 (0654) 79-13-25
    FAQ