Questions about SolotvynoHotel selection

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Solotvyno
3 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We need vouchers for rest and treatment in cave caves for 2 adults and 2 children for June-July
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
voucher for a child 4 years how much you need to pay extra to the mother accompanying him
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good people, please advise a recreation center where there are good conditions for recreation and more or less quiet at night. I will be very grateful.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me the cost, the possibility of treatment directly in the caves. Heard they've been mothballed! [email protected]
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is it possible to go to Solotvyno with a one-year-old child? From what age do children bathe there ??? What are the contraindications? How long can you stay near the lake? And what else can you do in Solotvyno? Is there where to walk in the mountains or maybe there are some other beautiful routes for walking with a stroller?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I am 74 years old. I want to treat chronic bronchitis. How much will be the cost of treatment, food, accommodation. Is it possible to live in the private sector?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
we want to come to you for treatment 5.09.2009 2 adults and 2 children are there any places?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to book a room for two
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers