The hotel is located in the heart of Lamai. Around cafes, shops.
The lobby is clean, it smells pleasant, it is not entirely clear from the back and chairs: whether they are dirty, or...
There is no deposit.
On the territory of the hotel, one restaurant, SPA, one swimming pool, a kids club were promised from 2019 (we were in 2018).
Wi-fi is free throughout the territory.
Watched standards - all ++.
Superior is above standard.
The room in the villa is large, a huge bath, black.
Infiniti pool (endless view into the water).
Everything is good, clean.
So, actually about the hotel:
1. We lived in the standard, on the second floor, the windows overlooked the garden (there is a balcony). In general, the hotel consists of several buildings, the most inexpensive, where the standards are the very first from the road (in fact, it is located near the road), but this circumstance should not scare you. The road is not a highway, but a lane with shopping arcades, in the very center of Lamai. Later we were moved to a superior, it was in another building near the hotel : ) The hotel, in my opinion, is the most convenient in terms of location. Girls from other hotels used to visit us on the beach. they either do not have very good places for swimming, or just walk far from the hotel to the sea.
The hotel is on the first line, the territory ends with a large pool and immediately the sea : ) beauty. The restaurant is also near the coast - it's so nice to have breakfast and admire the sea, the sun....
2. Breakfast is probably good, like everywhere else. Potato / rice / pasta, various vegetables, sauces (very tasty by the way); very tasty yogurt (the guy got hooked on it, the milk is really tasty there), fruits; omelettes with various additives; bakery; coffee / tea / juice (juices are really like UPI, honestly). In general, you can overeat! We also went to the Family March store in the evenings and constantly bought German milk there, it’s so cool! Mmm... although I usually don’t drink milk in its pure form, but here...
3. The sea is cool - we were in August, not quite the season, but there was almost no rain (closer to September, they started already, towards the end of the vacation). And those that were - will pass at night and again the sun. The weather was - outside +33, sea 29, just a fairy tale!! ! There is no such humidity, therefore, although it is hot, it is not fatal, as in Khabar. During the day we slept anyway, but swam and wandered everywhere in the morning and after dinner.
4. Be sure to try local fruits, I just fell in love with durian!! ! At first I didn’t understand it, but then when you eat it several times, you get used to the unusual taste - and then, comrades..... I probably became dependent on it, we’ll go to Thailand, I’ll eat it every day : ) : ) : ) all in anticipation!! ! And it doesn't have such a terrible smell, I was ready for the worst : )
5. Having heard enough terrible tales from Pegasus about mopeds and riding, it was scary to take. But we rented from our hotel, and after the trip no one even looked at it. We rode around the island, went to Chaweng - it's noisy there, of course, there are a lot of people on the beach, it's dirty (even dogs walk . . ). In general, I was pleased that we lived on Lamai!
That's all, I've already written so much, everyone is tired of reading : )
There is the main building of the hotel. And there are separate bungalows. Bungalows are better. But they are closer to the sea, and during a storm, the roar of the waves does not allow you to sleep.
The staff is polite. Safes at the reception.
The food is so-so. No variety.
The advantage of the hotel is that it is located right in the middle of the giant Lamai beach. Wherever you want - there you go.
The hotel as a whole is suitable for young couples in love, who almost do not care where to live, the main thing is to be together. Or people in their 40s and 50s who need peace of mind. Warm sea, coconuts, unobtrusive service. There is really nothing for kids to do there.