Your rating of this hotel:
from 10
Hotel ratings by criteria:
Rooms: 5.0
Service: 3.0
Cleanliness: 6.0
Food: 6.0
Amenities: 5.0
I am very dissatisfied with this camp. I knew where the child was going, I knew that it was not a five-star hotel, but I did not expect that there could be problems with the rules and counselors. The child asked to pick him up, because the counselor Yulia Sergeevna checked during quiet hours how honestly the children sleep, whether their eyelashes move !! ! In addition, there were other inspectors. I talked with the parents of other children vacationing in this camp, the information was confirmed - they check whether they really sleep and threaten the director with explanations. Lying quietly, reading is forbidden. My daughter is 8 years old. This is her second camp. For the first time she was in a camp not by the sea and was very pleased. After Komarov's DOL, she says that she will never go to any camp again. The counselor (Yulia Sergeevna) called the children morons. Recommendation of the administration: be more careful in the selection of personnel and cancel abnormal requirements for children during quiet hours.
Translated automatically from Russian. View original