based on
22 reviews
№2 in the hotel rating Foros
8.4 Rooms
8.0 Service
8.5 Cleanliness
8.3 Food
8.2 Amenities
Foros Wellness&Park is a premium-class sanatorium known for its climatic health resort, luxurious park area, the most modern medical and diagnostic base on the southern coast of Crimea and a unique natural landscape. It is located away from noisy highways, in the most beautiful and largest complex of landscape architecture, mountains and the purest azure coast.More →
 •  traveled 5 years ago
Rating 10.0
I liked the rest in the sanatorium, really - they didn’t want to leave. There were a couple of maintenance moments, but these are trifles, we are all people. In general, attentive staff, liked the doctors in the medical center. The medical center is very developed, a full-fledged medical building. There is also a cosmetology and spa salon. … More ▾ I liked the rest in the sanatorium, really - they didn’t want to leave.
There were a couple of maintenance moments, but these are trifles, we are all people. In general, attentive staff, liked the doctors in the medical center. The medical center is very developed, a full-fledged medical building. There is also a cosmetology and spa salon. The cost of SPA services, of course, everything is paid separately, but the prices are reasonable. I liked the service of dry floating, very relaxing and relieves stress. It is better to do such services first, which will quickly enter the rest mode. Also liked the 25 m pool with sea water.
Enough entertainment in the evenings. Restaurant with show programs, karaoke. We'll be back if possible.
 •  traveled 5 years ago
Rating 10.0
We rested at the end of September. Were for the first time in this place, after numerous experiences in foreign hotels. I liked everything very much! A large, beautiful and well-groomed territory with a beautiful park, you need to write about the park separately. It is so big and diverse that you can’t say everything here. … More ▾ We rested at the end of September. Were for the first time in this place, after numerous experiences in foreign hotels. I liked everything very much! A large, beautiful and well-groomed territory with a beautiful park, you need to write about the park separately. It is so big and diverse that you can’t say everything here. We walked in it every day)) And here Yuri Gagarin himself rested, there is still a small hotel of those times (not working).
The beach is clean and most importantly its own, with all amenities. Food according to the buffet system, extremely varied, the waiters on the distribution are like a selection, like in an elite restaurant. And there is also a separate restaurant with a nightclub, but we never got there. Without him, everything was enough). The rooms are absolutely clean. The interiors are modern and new. Further, there is a separate sports complex with a gym and a hall for basketball and volleyball. There is an indoor pool - 25 m in size, with sea water and a Finnish sauna. This is a great substitute for the sea on cloudy days.
Medical services are top notch, modern equipment for diagnostics and treatment is everywhere. There is a SPA center.
In general, the sanatorium employs qualified and friendly staff. You can feel the skillful management of all aspects of the complex.
We will definitely come here again!
 •  traveled 5 years ago
Rating 10.0
Excellent resort. Rested in the main building, 7th floor. The view of the sea is incredible, and you can see the mountains and the sea and coniferous forests, everything is fine. The service in the resort is excellent, quite acceptable. We thank Tatyana, the manager who advised us, a very nice girl and everything was as she said on the phone. … More ▾ Excellent resort. Rested in the main building, 7th floor. The view of the sea is incredible, and you can see the mountains and the sea and coniferous forests, everything is fine. The service in the resort is excellent, quite acceptable. We thank Tatyana, the manager who advised us, a very nice girl and everything was as she said on the phone. We had high expectations and were not disappointed. What happened to us sometimes.
We used the transfer from the airport, new car, nice driver. On the way from the airport we passed mountain valleys, of course nature in Crimea is unique. It’s even nice to just ride a car and stare. Crimea in September is special. The resort has a large list of services, a very modern medical center, spa, swimming pool and even its own cinema. Even though they never went to the movies. We can always do it at home. )
Went to the pool in bad weather. The indoor pool is a big plus. I liked the food very much. Buffet - 4 star level in Turkey. Well, maybe a little range does not hold out. In general, I give 5 points.
 •  traveled 5 years ago
Rating 10.0
Just got back from vacation last week and fell in love with this place. The park in the sanatorium is a reserve... with reservoirs... in a mountainous area. It's something. Service is top notch. The resort even has its own cinema with new films. Went with the whole family. The buffet kitchen is superb. The range is impressive and I gained a couple of kg)) this is a minus). … More ▾ Just got back from vacation last week and fell in love with this place. The park in the sanatorium is a reserve... with reservoirs... in a mountainous area. It's something. Service is top notch. The resort even has its own cinema with new films. Went with the whole family.
The buffet kitchen is superb. The range is impressive and I gained a couple of kg)) this is a minus)
 •  traveled 5 years ago
Rating 10.0
Were in Foros in May with a girl. When we settled in, we were a little upset that the Spa and the pool were not open yet - the opening was planned in June. But in the process of rest, we did not even notice this - the park and the beach were quite enough for us. The girl was still delighted with the view from the room. … More ▾ Were in Foros in May with a girl. When we settled in, we were a little upset that the Spa and the pool were not open yet - the opening was planned in June. But in the process of rest, we did not even notice this - the park and the beach were quite enough for us. The girl was still delighted with the view from the room. We want to come again - a week in such a wonderful place is clearly not enough. Let's take more time next time!
 •  traveled 5 years ago
Rating 10.0
Conditions in the resort are good. As I understand it, there was a renovation recently, everything was polished just fabulously. Was here for the first time and already plan to visit Foros next year. Comfortable rooms, cleanliness and comfort everywhere, delicious food, and very, very diverse. Not a single circumstance ruined my vacation. … More ▾ Conditions in the resort are good. As I understand it, there was a renovation recently, everything was polished just fabulously. Was here for the first time and already plan to visit Foros next year. Comfortable rooms, cleanliness and comfort everywhere, delicious food, and very, very diverse. Not a single circumstance ruined my vacation. The staff is polite and smiling, check-in was no problem.
 •  traveled 5 years ago
Rating 10.0
When we settled in Foros, at first we were upset that the spa and the bass had not yet opened after the renovation, but the chic park and beach were more than enough for us. No, not even enough : ) It was very cool in the sanatorium and the time flew by so quickly that I didn’t even want to leave. … More ▾ When we settled in Foros, at first we were upset that the spa and the bass had not yet opened after the renovation, but the chic park and beach were more than enough for us. No, not even enough : ) It was very cool in the sanatorium and the time flew by so quickly that I didn’t even want to leave.
 •  traveled 5 years ago
Rating 10.0
When we settled in Foros, at first we were upset that the spa and the bass had not yet opened after the renovation, but the chic park and beach were more than enough for us. No, not even enough : ) It was very cool in the sanatorium and the time flew by so quickly that I didn’t even want to leave. … More ▾ When we settled in Foros, at first we were upset that the spa and the bass had not yet opened after the renovation, but the chic park and beach were more than enough for us. No, not even enough : ) It was very cool in the sanatorium and the time flew by so quickly that I didn’t even want to leave.
 •  traveled 5 years ago
Rating 9.0
We spent 2 weeks in the Foros sanatorium. Impressions were the best. Delicious food, beautiful new room with sea view, big beautiful park. Well, the most important thing for which we went - recovery. A new medical complex, clean sea and coniferous air. Special thanks to masseur Maxim! … More ▾ We spent 2 weeks in the Foros sanatorium. Impressions were the best. Delicious food, beautiful new room with sea view, big beautiful park. Well, the most important thing for which we went - recovery. A new medical complex, clean sea and coniferous air. Special thanks to masseur Maxim!
 •  traveled 5 years ago
Rating 10.0
I heard about the sanatorium "Foros" back in the Soviet years. Before the last vacation, flipping through the pages of the Internet in order to choose a place of rest in the Crimea, I saw an article about the updated Foros. I was attracted by the fact that rest can be combined with an examination, since living in Moscow, time is chronically not enough for either one or the other. … More ▾ I heard about the sanatorium "Foros" back in the Soviet years. Before the last vacation, flipping through the pages of the Internet in order to choose a place of rest in the Crimea, I saw an article about the updated Foros. I was attracted by the fact that rest can be combined with an examination, since living in Moscow, time is chronically not enough for either one or the other. What can I say? ! Modern large complex, as well as friendly staff. So comfortable I have not rested for a long time
Show more »

NEED A PHONE OF THE RECEPTION OF THE SANATORIUM "FOROS"
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
HOTEL EXPERTS
Similar hotels
Attractions
Foros Church
Crimea, Foros
Story, architecture, religion

Foros Wellness&Park - cанаторий премиум класса, известный своей климатической здравницей, роскошной парковой территорией, самой современной лечебно-диагностической базой на Южном побережье Крыма и уникальным природным ландшафтом.

Он расположен в стороне от шумных трасс, в самом красивом и крупном комплексе садово-парковой архитектуры, гор и чистейшего лазурного побережья.

Description of the beach Расстояние до благоустроенного пляжа — 50 м. На пляже имеются навесы, душевые.
  • 1st line
  • private beach
  • pebble beach
  • pontoon or pier
  • sun loungers  FREE 
  • umbrellas  FREE 
  • beach towels
In a hotel

Ресторан, кафе-столовая, автостоянка. Крытый плавательный бассейн с подогретой морской водой.

• restaurant
  • A la carte restaurant
  • cafe/bar
  • indoor pool  FREE 
  • conference hall/banquet hall
  • parking
  • car rental
  • safe  FREE 
  • free wi-fi
  • elevator
  • laundry
  • hairdresser/beauty salon
  • doctor
  • non-smoking rooms
  • late check-out
  • ATM
  • payment by payment cards
For kids Для детей ежедневные сеансы мультфильмов в холле Санатория.
  • playground
  • kids club  FREE 
  • children's menu in the restaurant
  • children's chairs in the restaurant
  • cot  FREE 
Entertainment and sports Киноконцертный зал, дискотеки, ночные бары и сауна. Спортзал, фитнес-зал, теннисный корт, площадки для волейбола и стрит-баскетбола, столы для настольного тенниса. Ингаляторий, физиотерапевтическое отделение, ванное отделение, водолечебница, грязелечение, шесть массажных кабинетов, стоматологическая служба, кабинеты психотерапии, рефлексотерапии, функциональной диагностики, рентген-кабинет.
  • Spa or wellness center
  • sauna/bath/hammam
  • billiards
  • table tennis
  • tennis court
  • volleyball  FREE 
  • basketball playground
  • football field
  • gym
  • animation
  • organization of excursions
Description of rooms

В номере «Эконом»: 1 двуспальная кровать, плазменный TV, кондиционер, телефон, минибар, письменный стол, зеркало, совмещенный санузел и душ.

В номере «Стандарт»: 1 двуспальная кровать, плазменный TV, кондиционер, телефон, минибар, письменный стол, зеркало, шкаф-купе, сушилка, совмещенный санузел и душ.

В номере «Улучшенный»: 2 односпальные кровати, плазменный TV, кондиционер, телефон, минибар, письменный стол, зеркало, кресла, шкаф-купе, сушилка, ванная комната и туалет со всеми необходимыми туалетными и душевыми принадлежностями.

В номере «Полулюкс»: 1 двуспальная или 2 односпальные кровати, плазменный TV, кондиционер, телефон, минибар, письменный стол, кресла, шкаф-купе, зеркало, сушилка, ванная комната и туалет со всеми необходимыми туалетными и душевыми принадлежностями.

В номере «Люкс»: 1 большая двуспальная кровать, плазменный TV, кондиционер, холодильник, телефон, сейф, электрочайник, письменный стол, кресла, диван, шкаф-купе, зеркало, сушилка, ванная комната и туалет со всеми необходимыми туалетными и душевыми принадлежностями.

В номере «Сюит»: 2 спальни с 2-мя большими двуспальными кровати, плазменный TV, кондиционер, телефон, холодильник, сейф, электрочайник, письменный стол, кресла, диван, шкаф-купе, зеркало, сушилка, ванная и туалет со всеми необходимыми туалетными и душевыми принадлежностями.

The address Крым, г. Ялта, пгт. Форос, Форосский спуск 1
Phones: +7 800 350 10 25, +7 918 000 70 10
FAQ
Какой пляж у отеля?
Отель располагается на 1-й пляжной линии. У отеля собственный галечный пляж. Вход в море или с берега или с понтона. Пляжные полотенца в отеле (бесплатно).
Какие развлечения есть в отеле?
Отель предоставляет услуги сауны / бани / хаммам. . Для ценителей тишины и релакса есть Спа или велнес-центр. Вы можете прекрасно провести время за игрой в бильярд, настольный теннис, теннис, баскетбол, футбол. Для поддержания хорошей физической формы отель предлагает посетить тренажерный зал. О том чтобы Вы ни минуты не скучали позаботится анимация. В отеле присутствует организация экскурсий, упрощает выбор и дает советы специалист по туризму.
Какие возможности для детей есть в отеле?
Отель располагает детской площадкой с горкой и качелями. В ресторане есть отдельное детское меню или зона с детским питанием. Детские стульчики для кормления Ваших малышей всегда под рукой.