Questions about AbkhaziaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Abkhazia
Good afternoon, as I understand it, there is a dining room on the territory, and if there is no cook, is it possible to eat only in nearby cafes and canteens? There is no opportunity to cook on the territory of the atel? We are traveling with a small child.
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to know
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
especially interesting in the cafe!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are going there in August, two adults, have questions: 1) HOUSE FOR SINGLE OWNER OR for two rooms with separate entrances? 2) what rooms are better to take (they say even in the shade)? 3) where to go in the evening? if within the city how to get there? 5) food. cleanliness, beach, share your impressions !!!!! Thank you in advance !!!!!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I wanted to buy a preferential ticket as a MO pensioner AND BOOK A SINGLE ROOM FROM JUNE 16, 2011
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We are going to Pitsunda by car, we are leaving in 4 days. Everyone tells me that in Abkhazia there is nothing like foamy parties, cafes with live music, a cheerful embankment! Is it true? Is there really nowhere to go? If there is, please tell me where?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I'm very interested in how much groceries cost in gagra??
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
please tell me where in Abkhazia you can relax calmly. that there would be few people on the beach and not far from it. thanks in advance.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more