Questions about CyprusPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Cyprus
How to settle the issue with live singing and animation? It is unbearable to listen to this song howl after 20 pm. Can't hear your own voice in the room!
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
We are flying to Larnaca in July. I want to rent a car for a few days. I found options on the Internet, but very large deposits are everywhere. Advise rental companies that would be without collateral, or with a small
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon! I am looking for a good photographer who can do a photo session at the end of September. It is desirable that he (she) speaks Russian / Ukrainian ... and has a nice price list)))
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 6 answers
I take a fishing rod to rest, releasing fish is not an option, because I also like fish as a gourmet. The hotel does not have a stove to cook.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I can not decide where it is better to go in mid-May - the travel agency offers 2 options - in Larnaca or in Ayia Napa. The rest is planned budget, most likely we will cook ourselves.
7 years ago  •  19 subscribers 41 answer
I want to go to this hotel in September on half board. I know that the hotel stands separately from the village on the mountain, whether there are shops there or not, they don’t write. I want to replace lunches with fruits.
8 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
alcohol and light drinks
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon. We plan to go on vacation in May to this hotel, we do not know if there is a tennis court there. Please tell me if there is a court?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Hello, can you please tell me where you can have lunch near the hotel or in the hotel itself. The package includes breakfast and dinner only.
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
I chose breakfast only. Will it be possible to turn on the refrigerator and how much will it cost?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We are going to go to Cyprus with a young man. Tell me, does it make sense to take a hotel with meals or is it better to eat outside the hotel? Is it expensive to eat there?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Answer?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Well, this song always sounds at the end of aerobics at evenings in the atel ???
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I will be with a child at the Iliad Beach Hotel at the end of July, we took HB food, tell me a cafe with quality food acceptable for a child, what dishes can be ordered, how much they cost, thank you.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I'm going to rest in Cyprus for the first time in July-August, but I'm not familiar with half-board meals in practice, I always took all-inclusive. In the descriptions of hotels, mostly "half board".
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
We are going to Cyprus. Who is with us? Have fun and not think about anything
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more