Questions about CyprusDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Cyprus
Six months ago, I filled out a visa application form and, without checking the hotel, indicated Northern Cyprus (I know, a fool), a refusal came, but I still flew in then, but according to the Schengen (they said that the border guards do not immediately receive information). Who knows, if you change your passport now and get a new Schengen, is it possible to get into the country using it?
4 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Hello. 10 years ago there was a violation of the visa regime in Greek Cyprus. I worked on a work visa, the employer did not renew it, it turned out that I ended up on the stop list. Please tell me if now I have a Russian passport (I used to have Ukrainian citizenship) will they let me through at the border about a holiday visa? and how do I know if I'm still on the stop list or not? Thank you in advance.
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon. In 2017, we went to Cyprus with a large company (someone on a pro-visa, someone on an open Schengen). We flew to Larnaca, flew out at the end of the holiday, respectively, through Ercan. Thus, the overstay and the stop list were probably made. This year we plan to visit Northern Cyprus again, for obvious reasons, through Ercan without stopping to the South. However, they asked everyone for pro-visas to understand the situation, and they were successfully confirmed to everyone. Does this mean that the violation got away with it and you can go through Larnaca (this time flying out of it to consolidate the result) or upon arrival they can deploy / arrest? Is there a safe way to check if you are on the stop list and is it 100% possible to replace your passport in order to be sure that this story is in the past? I searched a lot for answers on the Internet, but nothing definitive. Maybe someone will share their experience. Thank you in advance.
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 19 answers
My son has a Syrian stamp in his passport (he was at work). They want to visit Limassol with a tour package. Will there be any problems at passport control?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Thanks for the answer!
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, citizen of the Republic of Belarus, a Polish work visa on which I can stay 180 days in the Schengen zone. I was in Cyprus for 89 days, flew away, flew in a week later, they asked me on my passport how long I want to be in Cyprus, because in theory it’s impossible, I said 5 days, they missed it. When I flew from Cyprus I wanted to ask at the immigration office, they said I could come back for less than 90. Everywhere different information, how to find out exactly how long I can stay here? So that there are no further problems with visiting Cyprus
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
The passport is new, but with the same surname.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
In 2016, we were in Larnaca on a provision, from there to the North, in 2017 it was revealed that we were in the North, they did not give provisions even if the hotel was paid in the south, for how long we are in denial - where to find out, not in the same consulate? Option with Schengen or Ercan is understandable.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 18 answers
Hello! I have an invitation to Larnaca, Cyprus for 90 days but I could not go. What should I do? Will there be problems or not?
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
The family is going in February to Northern Cyprus from Ukraine. Do children need to make passports, ages 6 and 12, if they are inscribed in their parent's passports and have a photo pasted?
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I need a confirmation from the hotel for a visa, I paid and purchased a voucher online. Suggested in sources email [email protected] - invalid! Where do I go to get confirmation, urgently!
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! I often visit Cyprus on a pro visa, but I don’t know how many times I can legally visit the island of Cyprus? The visa is given for 90 days, but I usually return to Ukraine after a stay of 1 month. Please tell me whether the duration of the previous stay in Cyprus matters for subsequent visits to Cyprus or not. I heard that if you do not know all these subtleties, then there may be problems with obtaining visas and entering Cyprus. Thanks for the answer!
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! Does a citizen of Ukraine need a visa to enter Cyprus if he has a multi-Schengen type C, open and departed? How quickly does the visa arrive after the electronic submission of the questionnaire? Thanks.
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more