Questions about MontenegroDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Montenegro
Please tell me, or leave the links to the forum: to montenegro from Kyiv by car, the car is not euro 5 - 2004 old-style driving license 2005, husband's passport without a chip. what could be the problem? what is the price difference between a plane and a car? we really want to visit this country, but for now the price bites, I want the opinions of vacationers, maybe I’m looking in the wrong place
5 years ago  •  10 subscribers 44 answers
The owner of the hotel refused to make an invitation. Travel agencies do not want to make a voucher if I do not buy a tour. What to do?
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Is a notarized permission of the second parent required for the entry of a minor with one of the parents?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Good day to all. The situation is this: there is a former classmate who lives in Montenegro. I want to take an air ticket from Ukraine and fly to Montenegro to visit him for 10-12 days. I will live in his house, so there is no voucher for the hotel. Passport is valid and new. There is no Schengen visa in the passport. Question: in this case, do I need a Schengen visa or not? I just arrive in Montenegro, go through passport control and that's it? or how? Thank you all in advance!
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! I would be grateful for recommendations, route, resort, addresses, any advice for a car tour from Kyiv to Montenegro. I am especially interested in what visas need to be opened for transit travel, and where to open them. Is there a requirement to present a voucher from the hotel, insurance when crossing the border. Thank you in advance!
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, is there a fee for staying in the country ??? + child in passport thank you in advance
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
good evening! please tell me, in 2013 visa-free entry for charter flights to Montenegro for 90 days or 30 days?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
in Pilon they said that registration is not required, although the owner of the villa is required by law to register
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell me, having a Hungarian Schengen visa, is it possible to travel by car from Ukraine to Montenegro via Serbia in July-August 2013? additional Serbian and Montenegrin visas required
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Need advice about a visa to Montenegro. I came across an article on the Internet that this summer there will be a visa entry to Croatia, you need to apply for a Croatian national visa. And how will things be with visas to Montenegro for Ukrainians? Will there also be visa-free entry for charter flights? I will be grateful for any answer.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Hello, I'm going to rest in ChG. I will live in my friends house. But I didn’t buy a return ticket, because I don't know when I'll be back. Is a tour voucher or return ticket or invitation required upon entry? And how is the customs in Russia? Will they let me out with a ticket and a passport? Irina.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We fly to Montenegro in September with my husband and child for a month. And my husband's passport expires at the end of November. And the information on the Internet is different. Who writes that 2 weeks, who writes that 3 months from the date of entry. How much in the end? Thanks!!!!!
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Last year, visa-free entry to Montenegro was opened for residents of Kazakhstan, and this year? I can’t find information, is there a website of the Kazakh embassy or any other source where I can get an answer? I'm going to go in the summer, but knowing the situation with visas, I would like to know now
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Documents required for entry to Montenegro
14 years ago  •  10 subscribers 20 answers
Who can tell you what paper (or what) you need to take from the owner of the mini-hotel with whom you agreed on accommodation in order to provide it to the Hungarian consulate to open a transit visa?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I am flying from Ukraine. I would like to choose housing on the spot, upon arrival, and not take a pig in a poke. According to the information on the tourist sites, I can’t understand in any way - is it still necessary to make a reservation or is it just allowed with a passport?
16 years ago  •  2 subscribers 7 answers
My husband and I are going to Budva in July. We carry a DSLR and a bunch of lenses in hand luggage. Do I need to declare an expensive camera?
16 years ago  •  no subscribers 3 answers
Hello! I really need your advice. They offer work in ChG. Please tell me what are the rules regarding the entry of citizens of the Russian Federation into Montenegro for the purpose of employment? (I know that there is a visa-free entry for citizens of the Russian Federation, up to 30 days. Do I need to apply for a work visa What is the procedure for obtaining a work visa?The same as in other EU countries?My future employer says that a work permit will be issued after the probationary period of 2 months is over.Is he right?Thank you!
17 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more