Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Italy
ItalyRome
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
ItalyMilan
The situation is as follows: I have already used up my 60 days, can I not leave Europe for Russia, but leave, for example, Montenegro, Serbia, Moldova and enter Europe again in 30 days? Or are there still some rules where I should cross the border with Russia?
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Hello! I am going on a wall visa for a year. TV 65 diagonal up to 30 kg in 2015 and in my car. I’m worried about going abroad in Poland, making me pay? Where to go to the green corridor or the red one? Do I need to declare the TV set and the car, since I’m going for more than 3 months. I want to leave the TV set there so as not to roll it. at the sister. or you need to go with your sister (although this is problematic) and show that an apartment was bought for her for 5 months. and we transport a TV set upon moving.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I live in Italy (Ukrainian citizenship), I want to visit Russia. To open a visa, do I need to go to the Russian embassy in Italy, or do I need to take a visa from Ukraine?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Hello. I am planning a trip to Italy on a visa-free basis for a couple of weeks. How strict at passport control, I am flying as a private person, not on a tour, do I need insurance and an invitation. Thank you
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
ItalyTurin
Good day to all. Tell me, please, what papers and what else do you need to have in order to calmly go through passport control in Italy using a biometric passport? I know that I need a hotel reservation or cash, there is no problem with this. Medical insurance - what is it in general, in general, who went through Italian customs, help with an answer, I will be very grateful.
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 14 answers
Good afternoon, my friend got married, she changed her internal passport, but she doesn’t have a foreign passport. Can they see it at passport control at the airport?
7 years ago  •  11 subscribers 13 answers
Passport issued in August 2013, clean - has not traveled yet. A photo of the child born on September 15, 2006 is pasted. In the spring we are planning a trip to Italy with the child. Q: Is the passport valid? The border service said that you can safely go ... there will be no questions. How do you say - the child needs a separate passport? Now my daughter is 10 years old - the face in the photo is recognizable. Thanks!
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more