Questions about RomaniaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Romania
My wife and I have open semi-annual Bulgarian visas, we rested on them in Bulgaria, and now we want to go shopping in Romania. Will we have any problems when leaving Romania?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
I'm going to Serbia in August. For this I plan to cross Romania. I know that with Serbia there is a visa-free regime for Ukrainians. But what about Romania? What documents are needed? What type of visa to open? Please tell me)
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
please tell me if I can fly with my 6th son from Romania to Russia from where we and the maternity hospital are from. Without written permission from the father of the child? The father of the child is Romanian. The child has both Russian and Romanian citizenship.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good day. What are the requirements for a car when crossing the border (tinting, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, etc.) Can they turn it around for tinting, or fine it on the territory?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
holiday in romania
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What documents are needed to open a visa? I'm from Moldova .. And how much money do you need about a day for food? (I am going with a group from college to go to Brasov for 8 days) here)
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I live in Ukraine, I have a Schengen multivisa open at the Polish Embassy, ​​but I want to go to Romania for a few days, let's say, relax at sea. Can I do this with a Schengen visa or do I need to open a Romanian one?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Dear colleagues! Who can help open a visa to Romania from 20.11.08 for 14 days by invitation for 1 person? Passport with visas, incl. there is a Schengen. What are the options?
16 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
in Kyiv
17 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more