Questions about Great britainDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Great britain
Friends. Ukrainian with biometrics. I want to fly to Lisbon. Ryan Eyre. Flight over London Stansted. Do you need a UK visa? Who faced?
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I'm planning to fly to Iceland, I'm considering several options on how to get there one of the options Kyiv - London (Luton) - Reykjavik hand luggage, flight by WizzAir, I do not plan to leave the airport, fly away before the end of the next day. days Can anyone tell me if I need to apply for a transit visa?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I know that insurance is not needed to obtain a visa (unlike Schengen). But, what can you expect if "cho" suddenly happens? Is there any agreement between Ukraine and the UK on this issue? What do you recommend?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Booked a ride on the Accord Tour to London The day before departure, an Accord Tour employee informs me that there is no visa at the visa center. After I came to the visa center with the worker of the Accord-tour Elena, my passport with a visa was there. Elena, an employee of the Accord Tour, gave me an envelope with documents for the trip, near the visa center. I didn't check it. After 20 minutes it turned out that my passport was not there. The worker Elena claims that he was there. And she stopped picking up the phone. As a result, I applied to the police for the theft of my passport by an employee of the Accord Tour, Elena, and the fraud of the Accord Tour.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
We need a clear, official text for permission for 24-hour free transit to Ukrainians. Preferably in Ukrainian and English. I heard that there are also airlines that are "stupid" who do not know about it, stubbornly demanding a visa in their passport ... I arrive in Luton, where there seems to be no transit zone (Wizz air), and then another ticket to Marrakech (Ryanair). You need to play it safe and have all the documents on hand, because there were cases, very unpleasant, when they didn’t put them on the plane ...
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, please, can I go to London on a valid Schengen visa (I opened it for a tour to Italy) by car through Latvia?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon. I am applying for a visitor visa to the UK for the first time, for myself and my 14th son, and I would like to ask. The purpose of the visit... to arrange a doctor's consultation, the wedding of friends, my friend, or to see the country? Thanks
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, please, who knows! I’m flying to a friend’s wedding, I want to order a cake for a bachelorette party here in Moscow, with the appropriate theme, and fly with it. WILL CUSTOMS ALLOW THE CAKE?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
Очень нужен совет! Хотим отправить сына в тур Англия-Ирландия, но нам сказали, что будет проблема с получением визы. Сыну 22 года, в июне получает диплом (поездка должна быть подарком на окончание Вуза) еще не работал и за границей еще не был. Туроператор нам сказал, что у нас нет ни одного шанса и визу ему не оформят. Кто уже сталкивался с такой проблемой, посоветуйте пожалуйста, что делать?!
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 32 answers
I am Ukrainian my husband is Pole, we have been married for 5 years
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
The child goes to a summer camp in England. Among other documents for opening a visa, it was advised to have a certificate of at least 10,000 € (or the equivalent in your national currency) on your account. Is this amount really needed?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! I am going to go abroad for the first time, namely to London on a tourist package. Before that, I had never been abroad. Can it happen that I will be refused a visa to the UK?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Please tell me who has already encountered this, how best to fill out an application form for a visa to the UK. I'm going to London in March, I have a fiance there, he sends me an invitation. What other documents are needed so that there is no refusal? I do not work, he has good financial performance. Do I need to speak at the embassy, ​​then the purpose of my visit is to get married? I'm looking forward to the answers!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I want to go to a friend in London, I myself live in Moscow, but Ukrainian citizenship, I'm still 16 years old, in 3 months it's 17, what will I need for this and how much will it all cost ???
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 22 answers
HOW to leave for a couple of days on a date in London? What do you need: Visas, invitations, or what? Or just buy a Moscow-London-Moscow ticket?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 14 answers
Where and how to take them if all tours do not include transport and visa?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Interested in how customs requirements correspond to reality when entering the UK.
16 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
All questions
UAE
more